Thread
Printable Version

White Collar Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Well you just knew it wouldn't be a happy ending

Reply 42#42 kwargalla's post

Well it's finally here

Reply 43#43 spratt89's post

looking forward to season 2

just a few more days

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Well i figured they must be reason why she stuck around near the end

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Well what can you do they get around to it when they can

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yes and we also found out she hiding the music on peter behalf and Diana has a prostitute but Moz treasury hunt for the money was interesting

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes this was good episode if caffrey need a ego boost and what an honour being studied

By the Book

Mozzie asking FBI help rescue his waitress who has a crush on her but it turn dangerous and in the end she's leaving but Mozzie showed he was the man with perfect exchange but forgot about the middleman problem .

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

i am kind of surprised he went to the FBI, it would been  great if Neal and mozzie doing themselves without the FBI

Unfinished Business

Well Hilarie Burton was excellent in her role as Sara Ellis and it really looked like she enjoyed her role. As for the episode he still couldn't get the envelope so it will intresting to see how he will get it.

Reply 10#10 kellemanske's post

i hope she does stay she great addition to the cast.

In the Red

Seriously mozzie stealing it from Sara and he was actually stupid enough to hide it in his apartment and now we find out Kate made a call on top of that Sara is now looking into the matter herself so this becoming a little more intresting.

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

i think you mean Neal

White Collar 2x07

Another great episode and was it strange to see two guest stars first Marshall guy from lie to me and Chase from Army wives. .

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

yes he did

Reply 19#19 kellemanske's post

A lot revelation but there still have few secrets not everything has been revealed and it's great Neal saved peter life in this episode after finding out he had the music box.

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yes but this is mozzie remember i am sure he has some bullet proof protection. he's most careful guy on the show. Until i see his body i won't believe he's dead.

Reply 25#25 kellemanske's post

Well i can't imagine what it will be like without him?

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

So you couldn't wait for the episode to be updated it great to see gang together but stealing peter mug was risky but he's smart enough make stop him being agent but i liked that he went rouge

Thread