Thread
Printable Version

White Collar Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 13#13 bala's post

I didn't think they would get the package from Sara so quick but Peter not listening to it straight away was strange but getting court with it was stupid

Reply 16#16 bala's post

It's a shame that Mozzie had to move out of his Tuesday pad after using it as a safe house and did Neal get a key for his tracker

2x08 Company Man

Nice trick with the credit card but not so clever with the mail and Peter manipulation to get the pass word was impressive but who thought drinking on the job could be so dangerous

Reply 22#22 kellemanske's post

I was wondering when Neil would use the key to the tracker and with what sounds like the plane explosion being a accident the only thing is who was blackmailing Fowler, I can't believe they killed him off but the guns drawn was funny

2x10 Burke's Seven

Nice returning episode with all the forgers coming together to help get the man responsible for shooting Mozzie and another nice appearance from Sara Ellis but the first guy on the phone was funny

Reply 33#33 bala's post

With 15 new episodes to try and watch today so i started with the one i wanted to watch the most

Reply 35#35 bala's post

I'm now watching Glory Daze season finale but will then watch all the shows that are not here yet and hopefully the updates will be up by the time i have finished

Reply 37#37 bala's post

I'm still trying to watch The X-Files while it free on TVfull

2x11 Forging Bonds

Nice background episode on how they all first meet but that's all it was

Reply 45#45 bala's post

The package scam with the cops was amusing

Reply 49#49 bala's post

I thought Neal being outsmarted by the real thief was amusing but the way they got the hard drive back was impressive considering how long it took for the smoke to go off

Reply 52#52 bala's post

Neal can turn his hand to to anything but that dedication taking six hour to complete the fake diamond

2x13 Countermeasures

Neal ringing Elizabeth after Peter said no to the diner date was funny and swapping the case of money again was clever

Reply 58#58 bala's post

That was a poor judgement call but letting walk out with case full of paper was payback

Reply 60#60 bala's post

That was nice teamwork in helping Peter free himself and Mozzie allowing Elizabeth to listen in on the phone tap was nice

Reply 68#68 bala's post

Peter and Neal assuming each other's identities was all Neal could do on the spur of the moment but the knock on effect was impressive and looking forward to the season final next week

2x16 Under the Radar

Nice season finale and what a great way to make it look like the treasure was destroyed but it had to be Mozzie that did the job

Reply 73#73 bala's post

That was some treasure and would of took more than one person to move so perhaps they teamed together to move it but I'm impressed he got the sub there without being spotted

White Collar Season 3 General Discussion (May Contain Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres June 7, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 6-8-2011 09:08 ]

3x01 On Guard

Nice returning episode carrying on from the last with the contents of the U Boat and the trouble he went too with recreating the burnt evidence was great but having to sacrifice his escape was predictable because it's the first returning episode

Thread