Thread
Printable Version

White Collar Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Veiled Threat

Well this was a boring episode it not very good this season last week episode was good but this one was a disappointment.

Scott Free

Well he was good but Neal was better but glad he turned himself in at the end but look like she found the passport with new name he really should be more careful.

Reply 27#27 kellemanske's post

The problem Sarah is a good influence on him but he's a bad one on her and question what will she do?

Taking Account

Well guessing Sarah pin number was rather impressive but the con was great but asking her move it has exposed him and now she knows about Neal's secret.

As You Were

Well look like Neal has a tough decision to make but good episode with unexpected break in.

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Well i liked how he used unconventional weapon to make sure no one heard it.

On the Fence

look like Mozzie made a mistake and now they need to get it back before it's too late

Countdown

You just knew there good cliff hanger but I wasn't expecting that but great job on Neil part getting it and jumping off the building was fantastic.

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

This really put Neal and peter in a difficult situation.

Checkmate

I don't know what happen today episode but it was a good returning episode

Upper West Side Story

Nice episode but Neil really art of being con artist pretending poetry substitute teacher it nice to see them help Peter out of jam for once

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Well he was rather good shame that he had no idea how they found out about him

Reply 61#61 sanggye's post

Well she's a very good manipulator

Pulling Strings

Great to have Sarah back but seriously he should known better than to hold her hostage

Stealing Home

Well Mozzie feel bad when king of conmen was pulling off biggest con but he was good that he never got arrested.

Judgment Day

I had a feeling he would done a runner shame Peter was left disappointed again

White Collar Season 3 Full Gag Reel

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yeah what a cliffhanger

Reply 4#4 sanggye's post

I think peter help set him free somehow he find a way make him come back work for them

Most Wanted

Well i really liked this episode but now Peter has lost his job but Neil in a bind but i am sure he find a way back

Thread