37 12
Thread
Printable Version

White Collar Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 43#43 bala's post

They both made a mistake, Neil should have told him that he really doesn't want to run with the treasure, cause he knows he doesn't.  Now Mozzie doesn't trust him.  It's like Neil said in this episode, too many secrets.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 50#50 kellemanske's post

Neal finally admitted where he wants to be, but it is going to be tough to get Peter to believe in him.  especially with Elizabeth being taken. Well, have to wait to winter to see.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

I can see Keller taking the  credit for the job, it is one more notch in his belt to say.  Now with it Neal doesn't have to goto jail or run away

Reply 55#55 bala's post

I thought Neil made a good poetry teacher, it would be right up his alley.

Reply 60#60 bala's post

Mozzie really lets her talk him into anything

Reply 62#62 bala's post

Mozzie has a serious softy spot for her also, he is too smart and streetwise to really fall for he manipulation.

Reply 65#65 babysexylexy's post

The jig was up for Neal, at least with his regular coworkers.  It really depends on what they do for him with the head office

Reply 68#68 babysexylexy's post

He will pull through

Reply 71#71 kellemanske's post

nah, that was the guys MO, everyone gets paid and Neil did do his job

Reply 73#73 spratt89's post

I agree, in fact it almost seems like Peter wanted him to run

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I don't know if I am going to like a season where all it is is Neal running and the bad FBI agent chasing him, it is going to get old and is not the reason I liked the show.  That reason is watching a criminal help fight crime.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Well now that Neil is back, by the end of next episode Peter will have his job back.  i am so glad they didn't do the running away storyline longer.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Neal said some of it was, so maybe it was

4x03 "Diminishing Returns"

Even with peter assigned somewhere else he was able to participate and help the White Collar team, maybe next week it gets transferred back

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Knew that Peter wouldn't be there long, but now instead of treasure and such we have the whole Neil's family and murder plot

Reply 3#3 bala's post

The guardian I think is a new person, one that does not have an attachment with Neal.  It never fails that when Neal breaks the law, especially when he is doing it to help Peter, he will get caught eventually.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Mozzie is going to stay hidden from the FBI because if the new handler ever sees him, the gig is up for him and Neal.

37 12
Thread