33 12
Thread
Printable Version

White Collar Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 5: Unfinished Business

This was another great episode, It might just be me but I liked the Sara Ellis character, I really liked the scene of Neal & Mozzie visiting the plane wreckage because we got to see Neal a little differently for a change, the scene when Neal and Sara ended up in a standoff was a little funny due to how they both reacted, I guessed that a body would be found at that Richmont house, I wonder how Neal is going to get his hands on that package now that Sara has it, In my opinion the best thing about this episode were the scenes involving Neal & Sara.

Episode 6: In The Red

This was a very good episode, I liked the way this episode started with Neal trading cash for diamonds from some lady who had her kid in the car, I was impressed with how Mozzie got his hands on that FAA Package from Sara's apartment, my favourite scene was when Neal took Sara's polygraph test, I really enjoyed seeing Diana & Jones playing a married couple, I was actually surprised the Police were able to find the FAA Package Neal hid, I wonder what caused Sara to change her mind and give Neal the FAA Package, the ending to this episode with Neal & Mozzie learning Kate called somebody before she died has made the sub-plot even more interesting.

Episode 7: Prisoner's Dilemma

I thought this was a really good episode, I liked the sub-plot of Neal asking if somebody could take him to a Art exhibition, the scene when Neal sold that Car to the guy just so he could get into Rebecca's computer was brilliant, I liked the scene of Peter & Jack stealing a car thanks to some help from Neal, my favourite scene was of Mozzie taking Peter's place on his date night with Elizabeth, I guessed Neal would steal that Ankle Tracker Key from John Deckard at some point, I hope we get to see more of Mozzie's hide outs, I also wonder what Neal will do now that he knows Kate called Fowler before she died

Episode 8: Company Man

This episode was slightly better than the last one, I think Peter & Neal enjoyed themselves just a bit too much while they were undercover, I found it funny how Peter kept putting his regular FBI Coffee down because he has been spoiled on Great Coffee, I really enjoyed seeing Mozzie & Diana working together, my favourite scene was of Neal saving Peter's life after he had been poisoned, I was surprised by how well Neal reacted to learning that Peter & Diana have the music box, I cant wait to see what happens next involving the music box, Fowler & Kate's death because of how this episode ended.

Episode 9: Point Blank

This was a brilliant episode, I guessed that the music box would have some sort of hidden code/pattern inside of it, I laugh allot at the scene when Neal & Mozzie were creating that Fake File, I also found it funny when both Mozzie & Jones started humming the batman theme song, my favourite scenes were of how Neal got his hands on Fowler at the Russian Embassy which included Neal flying through the air, I actually felt a little sorry for Fowler after he told his story to Peter & Neal, I loved the ending to this episode with Mozzie being shot but I doubt very much they would kill his character off.

Episode 10: Burke's Seven

This was the best episode of season 2 so far in my opinion, I'm glad Mozzie didn't die because the show would not be the same without him, it might just be me but I think  Neal & Sara would make quite a good couple, It was great seeing Peter, Neal, Mozzie, Elizabeth, Diana, Jones & Sara work together as a unit to pull off a Con on Frederick Bilal, my favourite scene was of Peter chasing down Larssen on a horse, the scene was when Elizabeth spoke seductively to some poor old sap using the payphone was hilarious, I loved the suspenseful ending with Neal, Mozzie & Peter all learning that Vincent Adler is behind everything.

Episode 11: Forging Bonds

This was yet another great episode to watch, I loved the fact we got even more back ground information on both Peter & Neal's characters, I cant believe Peter gave Neal the codename of James Bonds, I kind of knew deep down that Neal was caught because he couldn't stay away from Kate, my favourite scene was near the start when Neal had the cheek to give Peter that Lolly-pop, It might just of been me but I had to laugh every time I saw Mozzie with that Goatee and Toupee, I wait with anticipation to see how the Fractal Antenna and Vincent Adler storyline develops.

Episode 12: What Happens In Burma

This was a pretty good episode, I loved the reaction by Peter when Neal told him his dad was a cop which I didn't believe for 1 second, I liked the scene of Neal & Mozzie making that Synthetic Ruby, I thought Diana did a decent job of pretending to be a runway model, the scene when Mozzie had smoke coming out of his jacket was quite funny to see, my favourite scene was when Peter delayed Ambassador Kyi & Su Raam long enough for the pouch to start smoking which allowed Neal to get his hands on that external drive, I wonder if we will ever learn who Neal's dad is.

Episode 13: Countermeasures

This was a good episode, I'm glad we got a June centred episode, I found it a little funny when Elizabeth made Peter say sorry to their dog, my favourite scene was because of the look on Peter's face when Neal found another way of getting him to come to dinner by calling Elizabeth, I liked the comment Peter made to Jones when Neal & Ford were kind of talking in Criminal Code, I swear to god I got seriously confused as to weather Ford was a good or bad guy, I wish we had seen just a bit more of Neal dancing with June, I get the feeling we will keep getting little bits of info about the Antenna leading into the Season Finale which I don't mind at all.

Episode 14: Payback

This episode was 10 times better than the last one in my opinion, I liked the start to this episode with Neal & Peter both being a little hostile towards Keller when paying him a visit in jail, the scene when Elizabeth told Neal to do whatever it takes to bring Peter home was a stand-out moment of this episode for me, I also liked the fact we learnt Neal wanted to Marry Kate and have kids with her, my favourite scene was of Neal helping Peter escape from his locked cell, It was good of Neal to give up that Ring on a permanent basis, I wonder how long it will be before we hear from the newly escaped prisoner Keller again.

Episode 15: Power Play

I have to say this was another Great episode of White Collar, I do enjoy seeing Peter talk to his dog on occasions, I liked the scene when Neal & Sara said goodbye and then walked in the same direction, I found it funny when Elizabeth pretended Neal was Peter, I also found it hard to keep a straight face seeing Peter trying to act like Neal, I would have to say my favourite scene was of Peter pickpocketing Neal, I might be in a small group of people but I hope Sara sticks around in Season 3, I think this episode did a great job of leading us into the Season Finale with the new development we found out about at the end.

Episode 16: Under The Radar

This was a fantastic episode to end season 2 on, I never would of guessed that Adler was after a Submarine full of Sunken Treasures, the scene of Neal & Peter gaining entry into the U-Boat was edge of your seat stuff, It may of taken 2 seasons but I think Neal is growing up now that he is in a relationship, I loved the intensity from Neal when he told Peter to prove that he had stolen the Treasure, my favourite scene by some distance was the ending when Neal found out all the boat treasure had been left in a warehouse for him which If I had to take a guess was put their by Mozzie.

Reply 72#72 bala's post

I caught the ending of this as my brother was watching it but from what I saw It didn't look like Peter was surprised my Neal doing a runner, I will watch all the episodes this summer

33 12
Thread