108 123456
Thread
Printable Version

"V" Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

"V" Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Show Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 00:25 ]

Reply 1#1 shinny's post

Thanks i hate when they do this

i rather watch whole episode rather than just 9 minutes

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Can anyone remember the original i can only vagley remember bits like the lizard skin and that they wanted the water

Reply 2#2 bala's post

It's just to whet our appetites. Remember, you don't have to watch it

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

I do, I loved it and have it saved on my sky plus from the sci fi channel.

Reply 5#5 shinny's post

I downloaded it all to watch again but cant find the time to watch it

Quote:
Originally posted by shinny at 10-24-2009 11:28  
It's just to whet our appetites. Remember, you don't have to watch it
i know it just I'm not sure how i would feel if wait 1 more week to see rest of the episode i waited this long

Episode 1

Well this was a great episode a very strong opener and some interesting revelation that V were already on Earth and reptile thing was a good touch .There were interesting twist but i'm little disappointed there revealed it too soon wait revelation to happen

Episode 2 promo

Reply 8#8 bala's post

This was a good start it did remind me of the original but with new face and a similar story line

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

I'm not old enough remember the original with only 4 airing than episode 5 air in spring is a huge risk

I totally forgot it was on last night until it was half over.  I'm bummed.  Hopefully we'll get it so I can watch it from the beginning, or maybe the network will be nice enough to re-air the pilot.  I liked the original as well and was really looking forward to it.  I've got another head cold though, which has my brain a bit fuzzy and I just watched NCIS and didn't even check what else was on.    
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

I was happy they revealed everything right away the original we didn't find out til way later I think not until after a hybrid birth. We all knew they were lizards and their motives are far from nice so now we can get the plot moving alot faster and maybe actually learn something the original didn't show us.

Reply 13#13 gabsimom's post

You see i always like a show reveal things slowly -not too slowly but i suppose you do point it does get story moving but with only 4 episode airing in 2009 there really need to hook us   until spring 2010

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I'm going to wait and watch it on TV. Irish channel TV3 is showing it tomorrow night, so not too bad (2 days after the US) so I'm just going to wait and watch it tomorrow night. Can't wait though. I loved the original.

Bala, they are always showing the original mini series on the Sci Fi channel on Sky.

Reply 15#15 shinny's post

i don't have cable just freeview channel only

Reply 16#16 bala's post

I downloaded the original which is 7.56GB in total for every episode that aired but that was back in June

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

i just hope this doesn't get cancelled  it so hard to watch new show when you don't know future

I just got to watch the first episode as it aired tonight here. I'm with you Tina, so many people have watched the original that it would have been odd for them not to have all those things up front.

I wanted them to have the funny voice too as that was what made them different from humans (well, apart from being lizards!!)

I'm glad that Alan Tudyk is in the second episode, so he didn't die!!

Episode 2

Well not much in revelation but it was ok episode

108 123456
Thread