Thread
Printable Version

"V" Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

John May

Well he's actually dead yet still quite disturbing to see Anna giving birth to her solders and Chad decket has made a deal with the devil he doesn't even know it.

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Anna's birth looked like frog spawn but being a lizard perhaps that would be true

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

I wonder where Ryan wife went ?

Reply 43#43 bala's post

What a horrible shock that must of been seeing the real scans

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Yeah i can't wait to see how he will explain it to her

Should be an interesting next episode alright!

Reply 46#46 shinny's post

Well it was interesting episode but also it look like not everyone trust the V- that political leader seems to be only smart person to ask what is she up to. Josha lie about anna's daughter pass the test is also interesting. i wonder what he will ask of her

Reply 47#47 bala's post

Ryan was lucky he only just got to Valerie in time but what a line your wife has a baby lizard in her terrarium and i wounder what the difference of the baby would be if it was a V pregnant with a human baby or would it be just the number of babies like Anna

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

i don't know whether that would be possible?

On the scan it looked like only one baby that was too big for it's time, but remember in the original V Robin had 2 babies. One looked normal and the other was a lizard. So who knows what way they will go with it.

I knew Lisa was going to fail the test and the fifth column will have an unexpected allie !!

[ Last edited by shinny at 4-22-2010 20:46 ]

Heretic's Fork

Nice episode and we find out about capability super soldiers and it does seem Lisa is become more humanise.  Chad is going put those people in trouble

Reply 51#51 bala's post

Those super soldiers are going to be hard to stop and Lisa trying to stop Tyler from joining the live aboard program i think was a clever way to get him to leave without alienating Erica

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

i have a feeling Anna is suspicious about it

Hearts and Minds

Well this was turn point wasn't taken down a ship filled it humans put the 5th column in the cross hairs and it look like Anna is getting what she want but asking someone to break Lisa legs was cruel there really have no emotion.

Reply 54#54 bala's post

I had a feeling Chad couldn't be trusted and now with Malik being partnered with Erica it's going to be even harder, i think Anna knows it was Lisa that stopped Tyler from living aboard

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

I can't believe there are only 2 more episodes left

Fruition

Great episode and what great acting by Anna but she has no idea Lisa has decided to help the resistance which is nice but she start hate her mum-you can't blame her because she order her people break her legs.

Reply 57#57 bala's post

I loved the way Erica looked at Anna even before Joshua told her that it was Anna it's as if she already knew

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

i can't believe there only 1 episode left i have say last couple of episodes really have hooked me .

Reply 59#59 bala's post

Yeah it is a great show.

The part I like best was when the Irish guy made a deal with Anna's second in command for the material. I say this coming (I have seen the original series) but is was cool.

I wonder is this will be renewed???

Thread