Thread
Printable Version

"V" Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 80#80 czellerkp's post

The Next episode airs on Feb 1, 20111

Reply 81#81 spratt89's post

THX Adam!

I love U Anna :-)

Unholy Alliance

Well nice episode look like Erica new partner is investigating her but Anna finding out about her mother spy it look like that there divide between what she believe soul is and how important it is. Personally the whole soul seem a bit stupid to me .

Reply 83#83 bala's post

It's sad that they murdered the three Peace Ambassadors and Erica's new partner will make it harder for her but Jack is getting in to dangerous situations

Concordia

Well i still don't get why they couldn't shoot Anna , yes she was protect but there was a small gap where we could see her face, a sharp shooter could easily shot her but because she had survived they decided shoot her right man instead and look like Ryan has been found out by his team

Reply 85#85 bala's post

It was obvious Ryan didn't want Anna killed because of his baby and what he thinks Anna can do to save the baby and it looks like Erica is skating on thin ice

Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

Yes she has no idea she been found out i can't wait to see what happens

Siege

Well i have sat Erica really know how make herself look innocent but what tragic end and now she's the leader 5th column but she doesn't realise there another traitor on team

reply 88#88 bala's post

i think erica should have a litle more faith in her son and showed him all the eveidence especially now his father is dead after all lisa is on there side,
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 89#89 babysexylexy's post

Well i don't think she trust him to be on her side and it's a big risk if he tell anna who her mother is working for

reply 90#90 bala's post

i know it would be tricky and dangerous but now his father is dead and its because of anna i belive lisa would protect him and help him
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 88#88 bala's post

Erica becoming a hostage of 5th column was her only option to explain why she was there and if only Tyler knew Anna was responsible for his dads death he would be in a great place to take her down himself

Reply 92#92 codebreaker's post

Yes it was her only option but what cost she had to pay

Now this is getting really gritty. Erica is gonna turn on the nasty streak now. I dont think Tyler would beleive her anyways, the only way to bring him onside is for Lisa to tell him the truth but she is vunerable at the moment. Maybe her new partnership with her grandma might bring this on.

Birth Pangs

Well this was the most informative V episode,  now we know what Anna plan is and we know how she going achieve it but look Lisa has been found out and wow what a twist with hybrid baby which means she going use that baby DNA is grow another child .

Reply 95#95 bala's post

It's about time Lisa stood up to Anna after she pimped her out and it looks like Lisa is also expendable

Reply 96#96 codebreaker's post

I really didn't see that coming the fact that Anna decided freeze her last egg

Uneasy Lies the Head

Well Erica plan was good but it failed thanks to the one falling sick . I knew she would hook up with him after losing Tyler dad it did seem wrong.

Reply 98#98 bala's post

Diana is slowly building her own allies with Lisa - Ryan and possible Marcus and those secret escape pods will come in handy

Reply 99#99 codebreaker's post

I just have feeling she will be worser than Anna

Thread