31 12
Thread
Printable Version

"V" Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Can anyone remember the original i can only vagley remember bits like the lizard skin and that they wanted the water

Reply 5#5 shinny's post

I downloaded it all to watch again but cant find the time to watch it

Reply 8#8 bala's post

This was a good start it did remind me of the original but with new face and a similar story line

Reply 16#16 bala's post

I downloaded the original which is 7.56GB in total for every episode that aired but that was back in June

Reply 20#20 bala's post

I liked that Erica's partner of Severn year is a visitor which means anybody could be so finding someone you can trust should turn up some surprise along the way

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Good episode i can see Lisa and Tyler having the special baby just like in the original series

Reply 26#26 bala's post

The original only did a total of 24 episodes and i cant remember if it had a conclusion

Reply 28#28 bala's post

I saw the V baby coming as-well but not by that couple and i am disappointed how long we have to wait for the next episode

Reply 34#34 bala's post

The rat thing was creepy but Anna's way of re-procreation to get her army was different, i wounder how many see will have

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Erica taking Tyler to his dad's hoping to save him was a waste of time considering Lisa found him to easily but Georgie made the right decision to save Ryan

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Anna's birth looked like frog spawn but being a lizard perhaps that would be true

Reply 43#43 bala's post

What a horrible shock that must of been seeing the real scans

Reply 47#47 bala's post

Ryan was lucky he only just got to Valerie in time but what a line your wife has a baby lizard in her terrarium and i wounder what the difference of the baby would be if it was a V pregnant with a human baby or would it be just the number of babies like Anna

Reply 51#51 bala's post

Those super soldiers are going to be hard to stop and Lisa trying to stop Tyler from joining the live aboard program i think was a clever way to get him to leave without alienating Erica

Reply 54#54 bala's post

I had a feeling Chad couldn't be trusted and now with Malik being partnered with Erica it's going to be even harder, i think Anna knows it was Lisa that stopped Tyler from living aboard

Reply 57#57 bala's post

I loved the way Erica looked at Anna even before Joshua told her that it was Anna it's as if she already knew

Reply 61#61 bala's post

It's about time that Chad has discovered the awful truth that Anna's been using him and Erica shooting Joshua should give her some room to maneuver but can Lisa be trusted

Reply 63#63 bala's post

Yes that was funny but i don't trust Lisa because Anna has that magic touch like she used on Ryan

Reply 66#66 bala's post

What a great link to the original 1980's V with Diana (Anna's Mother)

Reply 69#69 bala's post

Good episode with Erica saving Chad it got him to warn Erica about Malik but not in time

31 12
Thread