Thread
Printable Version

"V" Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

I wonder where Ryan wife went ?

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Yeah i can't wait to see how he will explain it to her

Reply 46#46 shinny's post

Well it was interesting episode but also it look like not everyone trust the V- that political leader seems to be only smart person to ask what is she up to. Josha lie about anna's daughter pass the test is also interesting. i wonder what he will ask of her

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

i don't know whether that would be possible?

Heretic's Fork

Nice episode and we find out about capability super soldiers and it does seem Lisa is become more humanise.  Chad is going put those people in trouble

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

i have a feeling Anna is suspicious about it

Hearts and Minds

Well this was turn point wasn't taken down a ship filled it humans put the 5th column in the cross hairs and it look like Anna is getting what she want but asking someone to break Lisa legs was cruel there really have no emotion.

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

I can't believe there are only 2 more episodes left

Fruition

Great episode and what great acting by Anna but she has no idea Lisa has decided to help the resistance which is nice but she start hate her mum-you can't blame her because she order her people break her legs.

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

i can't believe there only 1 episode left i have say last couple of episodes really have hooked me .

Red Sky

Well this was good season finale but ANNA actually showing emotion was a surprise . Why is the sky turning red ?. What will that do ?. So many question but bring josha back was a surprise . Ryan back under Anna command

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

Did you catch that smile on lisa face when Anna was screaming- it felt like that look meant that's payback for breaking my leg mother .

2x01 Red Rain

Well a good start to new season and new cast member joining the team who is smart guy-they needed a science guy on the team and now they have one. Even Anna admitted he was clouded by emotion but she really goes to the extreme and now she needs advice from her mother .

Serpent's Tooth

Well the second episode was good but target Chad was lucky Erica spotted her and now she in trouble can't wait next episode. Anna using the baby as way controlling Ryan look like it's going work and identify the soul.

Reply 71#71 casper27's post

Well it consider drama

Reply 73#73 codebreaker's post

You got love internet animation

Reply 75#75 codebreaker's post

It's a good thing none of us was watching this episode while having our lunch

Laid Bare

Another great episode quite brutal at times but Anna still has no idea that her daughter has human emotions and i can't wait to see if Lisa finds her grandmother on the ship. I really like torture part of the V that rather gruesome.

Reply 78#78 codebreaker's post

Question which one is stronger

Unholy Alliance

Well nice episode look like Erica new partner is investigating her but Anna finding out about her mother spy it look like that there divide between what she believe soul is and how important it is. Personally the whole soul seem a bit stupid to me .

Thread