Thread
Printable Version

Life Unexpected Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Yeah she does have the boy friend who she does sleep with.

It is kind of predictable but it will be interesting to see where they take it now. I mean she did make a break through to tell what she really thinks of Cate.

Reply 41#41 carlorica's post

she can't move in with her boyfriend otherwise her social worker will put her back foster care cate and baz are only people allowed to live with

Reply 42#42 bala's post

yeah but she can do what she has been doing sneaking out and staying there and lie to the social worker about it. I know that would not happen but it would not be out of character.

Reply 40#40 bala's post

It was a shame that Cate couldn't help Bug with a job but it was nice to see Lux and Ryan back home

Storm Weathered

This was another good episode i really like the flashback about  Lux's foster care and how she meet Tasha. Still Baz trying break up with Cate sister didn't exactly go to plan after he told her he has feeling for Cate. We also found out reason why Cate and sister are not close any more.  With only 2 more episode left i really going miss this show when it's off the air   .

is it cancelled?

Reply 46#46 kellemanske's post

No-one knows at moment

Reply 45#45 bala's post

The flashbacks was a nice touch and i liked it when Ryan and Lux found themselves stranded at the radio station

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

That was a good moment in the episode but it's a shame that it  was split focus i would love to see a whole episode where we see what her life was like in foster care. What we saw was too brief and the episode tried too much rush through it.

Father Unfigured

Seriously Cate and baze -just when things are getting better . Only 1 more episode left and it does look Baz will try stop the wedding

Reply 50#50 bala's post

Cate's father was a jerk but i did like the singing on the was back from her dad's

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

i just don't understand it all she wanted was for him walk her down Alie -it not exactly something difficult to do. it's not like she needs him. i would of thought he would feel guilty and actually be there for once in his life for his daughter. . It's only 1 day

Love Unexpected

Well I can't believe we are at  the season-finale and i really thought baze would interrupt the wedding but he did but it does seem like Cate choose Ryan.

sob   he was to late.  
This was a very good season finale.  hopefully this show gets renewed.  The exchange between Baiz and his dad was moving.  i'm glad his dad came back to the bar and actually gave him fatherly advice, that wasn't him telling baiz he wasn't good enough.  
poor lux - her face when she relised that baiz showed up after she convinsed kate to marry ryan.  
and ryan's face when he relised that baz loves kate.  
That budding family has some rocky roads ahead.  the fantisy is over...  

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 54#54 kwargalla's post

Well I was bit concern she was run off with baz . I think Cate made the right decision  

Reply 55#55 bala's post

i think she made a decision but am on the fence if it was the right one or not.  Ryan is a great guy for her but baiz holds a special part of her that has yet to be figured out.  I think alot of stuff has happened to all the characters that has thrown their world into kaos and rushing into a marrage is just added presure with all that is happening may not have been the best idea.

Reply 56#56 kwargalla's post

Yes I agree I was surprised when Ryan got together to Cate few episode back than decided to go ahead with it-i would of thought he would put on hold few months rather than rush into it. I think problem there had a 13 episode order instead 21 episode and =I think there could made this full series rather mid-season show .

Why wasn't Bug at the wedding with Lux ?

Reply 57#57 bala's post

good question.... and where was Abby?  was that actress filming a new show or something? food posioning???  come on what an excuse.

Reply 53#53 bala's post

Baze made a big mistake when Cate came to the bar and asked him how he felt and Lux gets on well with Ryan so Cate and Ryan should work and Baze should not get in the way

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Cate really doesn't really know what she wants

Thread