Thread
Printable Version

Life Unexpected Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Well the school has no drug policy which includes that.

Episode 5

Well baz  learn being responsible parent the hard way when Lux sneaks alcohol into her party but having both her parents arrested was funny but getting bailed out by Baz dad was hard.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Lux lying to her friends about the party was silly she should of invited them and Baze's dad returning for the drink was nice

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

i knew they would find out

truth ...

new epi...
I loved it. They way everything came together.
Only the fact that Kate still lied to Ryan! He really deserves better then that!!
I hope that Bug will come back! I loved it that she didn't give up on him now she has the new school and all
I think he will come back though.
I really think that Ryan is a sweet guy, but I just love the chemistry between Kate and Baze.

Reply 25#25 kellemanske's post

Yes i agree Cate really didn't follow her own advice and in the next episode it going bite her on the ass because Ryan finds out and punishes Baz.

[ Last edited by bala at 2-24-2010 08:34 ]

Reply 26#26 bala's post

looks good, really curious to how that is going to end.
btw: did you notice that this epi didn't end with everything straightened out...

Reply 27#27 kellemanske's post

Well yeah i think they needed this be a big issue before all those things were small issues but kate and baz sleeping together is big issue you can't undo that mistake.

Episode 7

So now it's getting very interesting that now Baze has joint-custody of Lux and it look like Cate has digged her own grave, if only she was honest about it.   . She really start acting like an adult instead of like a teenager

it's finally here-after weeks of begging

Bride Unbridled

Well this episode shows Baz and Ryan can become friends this created interesting story-line but I'm glad they will become friends   

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Lux trying to find Tasha's birth mother who is living in town to stop her moving three hours away was a nice touch

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Baze soliciting the help from Jones in an effort to cheer her up i think we knew wouldn't end well but fare play to Jones telling the truth

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Well next week episode is going be interesting with him asking her winter formal which where baze knock up cate with Lux and they start panicking

Formal Reformed

Trust Bug to appear just when Lux was officially over him but I did  find it interesting that she sleep with him just like that but she really is like baze but I figured he hooked up with Cate's sister but I kind of wished Cate would of walked in on them together rather trying stretch it out to next episode.

Cate had no idea Math was asking her out on date and he's going to get his feeling hurt because it's actually clear from this episode she had no feelings for him other than friendship.

Reply 35#35 bala's post

wasn't it clear before that she has no -and never had- feelings for Math?

Reply 36#36 kellemanske's post

Well i don't know because this first episode we saw them share some screen time. The pervious episode we never really saw any inter-action between them. i assume you are right but this episode confirms it.

Reply 35#35 bala's post

I thought Baze thinking about Cate getting knocked up by the quarter back and then thing about the similarity to Lux and Jones was great but Bug making the effort at the winter formal was nice

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

next week episode look heart-breaking

Family Therapized

Well look like everything is back to normal which is annoying about the show it started all messed up and now everyone seem getting along. Lux moving back with Cate is predictable it's like she has two different places when she mad at Cate she moves in Baze and when she mad at Baze she move in with Cate which begs the question when she's mad of both cate and baze where will she move?.

Thread