Thread
Printable Version

Life Unexpected Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

That was a short season. I really fricken miss this show. It better not be cancelled.

Reply 61#61 dannixx's post

it's been renewed

Life Unexpected Season 2 Discussion

Wow i have really missed this series and what a great episode it is so many different story-lines in one episode look like it's going to be an eventful season.

[ Last edited by bala at 9-15-2010 20:00 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

It was a great start but Lux lying to them both could of been fatal for Baze and it was obvious that when the new barmaid dropped the cigarette in the bin something was going to happen but if Lux had gone back to the bar she could of saved it

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

How would she have known that was going to happen but Bug proposal came out of the blue don't you think and now she has teacher/student relationship. You can't really blame the guy into thinking Lux was over 18 since she did serve him alcohol right?.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Yes with Lux behind the bar you would assume she was older but when they came back Paige ( i think that's her name) had just left the bar and if Lux had gone back to the bar the fire would of sill been in the bin but when Baze finds out who's her brother is he will think it was deliberate

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes Paige is her name but i think they will be even she sleep with baze which would annoy him and her burn the bar seem like karma. he couldn't just pick a girl who's a non-smoker .

If she had come in she would of been able save the bar but it's good thing they had a smoke alarm  

Parents Unemployed

Well this episode was another typical episode but Lux cheating is going put some guilt on her she always eventually going admit it and i thought math was a maths teacher not an English teacher?. i figured both of them would get new jobs by the end

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Trust Baze to be on the phone complaining and the woman he was going to see was behind him and Eric looking at Baze's place for somewhere to live. The career day was a nice way to get to know about Cate and Ryan's past

Criminal Incriminated

Nice episode Lux getting caught cheating was great nice way by marking papers. I really hope Baz boss doesn't fall for him but it does look like she warming up to him. Lux's new mentor is going create complication for her love life .

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Cate accidentally eating banana bread laced with pot was funny and Paige allowing Lux to take the blame for the missing money was rough

Team Rebounded

Well Cate really should becareful what she says to her work collogues about her relationship with Ryan but did she take morning after pill after they agreed to try for a kid?

Reply 10#10 bala's post

It's nice to see Tasha again but Lux thought she had a good reason for not like her new foster family but what Cate and Ryan did for Tasha was great and i think Cate is still taking the pill

Music Faced

Well nice cross-over with Hailey and Mia from one tree hill but i like we heard the theme tune in the episode it strange actually hear first verse in full completely different from the theme tune. i had feeling Ryan would find out about pills quite stupid keep it in your purse. Her fight with her mother was great and look like Baz has found somebody the look face at the end shows she's slightly sad about that.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

It was a nice crossover episode but Lux isn't having much luck in the guy department with the guy she wants with Paige and the one she don't want with Tasha

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well her life does seem get a bit complicated

Honeymoon Interrupted

Wow this has got best episode of the season i knew Ryan was hiding something as i predicted i was right i knew Julia was Ryan's EX and i know she's pregnant and lied to him it really wouldn't be a tv show without Ryan making few mistake but the all lot is out except Julia being pregnant i think that season finale with Ryan finding out .

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Trust Cate and Ryan to go on a staycation at the same place Baze's work retreat and i wounder how long Baze and his boss will last

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

i have high hope they will work out i am more intrested in whether that women lied to ryan about not being pregnant-there no episode this week?.

Camp Grounded

Well another average episode but Baze really made up foe terrible date but Cate/Ryan fighting ended rather confusingly with them still fighting   . Lux is heading into trouble even with Tash warning she refuses let him go

Thread