Thread
Printable Version

Life Unexpected Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 18#18 bala's post

What a strange first date Baze took Emma on but nice job on the bus and morally Lux and Eric have to get caught or it will give the wrong idea to the young viewers

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

it will happen eventually they will get caught

Plumber Cracked

How much of this can Tasha take she got into trouble with cate and now she is close losing her own place if Luc continues to be selfish about her relationship with Eric.

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Cate getting drunk with Paige while trying to get the dirt on Julia from Ryan's past was amusing and what Lux did to Tasha was terrible but I'm glad that Emma and Baze are OK

Homecoming Crashed

This was nice episode where we learnt why Lux with that women they got lucky he didn't die when Tasha hit him shovel but he could press charges against them. . I had feeling that Emma's son would end up in same school as Lux. i think he was kind shocked as how much trouble Lux got into but he covered for her which is nice.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Lux does seem to have trouble follow her were ever she goes but Sam taking the blame for the car considering the way Lux treated him was nice and as for the shovel attack it looked like he deserved it

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

The question now become will he press charges against them ?

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I think if he presses charges for the attack the truth may come out about what happened to Lux

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

The problem with that Lux word against both of them and wife seem want protect her husband.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-22-2010 09:42  
I think if he presses charges for the attack the truth may come out about what happened to Lux
look like it's going to come out

Reply 28#28 bala's post

2x10 Thanks Ungiven
That is some ultimatum for Baze when his father, Jack, discovers he is dating his boss, Emma and lets hope his decision don't cost them both their jobs but all the baby references was funny, the assault charges should be interesting especially when Lux's medical records come out and he is done for abuse

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well i guessing he had no choice Emma was too valuable to the company than Baze.

Stand Taken

This really was an emotional episode and it's great that Baze father tried to help his son learn how to be a parents but finding out what really happen to Lux was awful but great way to end the episode, can't wait for the second half next year

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Nice episode, I'm glad the truth came out and with him getting arrested which is what he deserves but Lux's speech to her foster mother after the court case was great

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

It's amazing how strong she was afterwards you would think emotically damaged but she wasn't.

Teacher Schooled

Well you knew this episode was coming from the moment Lux started that relationship Eric and i liked that he did the right thing at the end telling Mouth and resigning but Lux telling Baze about his dad was cruel. She shouldn't of done that he didn't deserve it

Affair Remembered

Nice season finale but i knew it i knew Julia would be pregnant but was it just be did this feel like series finale ? epically 2 years later part  

Reply 34#34 bala's post

That was obvious that the romantic dinner for the two of them would end in disaster but it's about time the truth came out and what Lux said in temper needed to come out as well

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

I just kind of wish Emma told him when she found Lux know she should beaten her to the punch

Reply 37#37 bala's post

I cant believe the next episode is the last and final season

Thread