30 12
Thread
Printable Version

Life Unexpected Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x01 Pilot

Great first episode i can't  see Ryan marrying Cate when he finds out she had another one night stand with Baze

Reply 12#12 dannixx's post

Yes this is growing on me as well i liked what Cate said to the social worker about being told that see would be better of adopted but after seven homes but Lux face when she seen her own room was great

Reply 16#16 bala's post

That was a great speech from Lux after she gave her grandfather the money for the bar and a nice gesture meeting her friends

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Lux getting suspended from school because of the bong lamp is crazy there is not much difference between that and making a lamp out of a wine bottle

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Lux lying to her friends about the party was silly she should of invited them and Baze's dad returning for the drink was nice

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Lux trying to find Tasha's birth mother who is living in town to stop her moving three hours away was a nice touch

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Baze soliciting the help from Jones in an effort to cheer her up i think we knew wouldn't end well but fare play to Jones telling the truth

Reply 35#35 bala's post

I thought Baze thinking about Cate getting knocked up by the quarter back and then thing about the similarity to Lux and Jones was great but Bug making the effort at the winter formal was nice

Reply 40#40 bala's post

It was a shame that Cate couldn't help Bug with a job but it was nice to see Lux and Ryan back home

Reply 45#45 bala's post

The flashbacks was a nice touch and i liked it when Ryan and Lux found themselves stranded at the radio station

Reply 50#50 bala's post

Cate's father was a jerk but i did like the singing on the was back from her dad's

Reply 53#53 bala's post

Baze made a big mistake when Cate came to the bar and asked him how he felt and Lux gets on well with Ryan so Cate and Ryan should work and Baze should not get in the way

Reply 1#1 bala's post

It was a great start but Lux lying to them both could of been fatal for Baze and it was obvious that when the new barmaid dropped the cigarette in the bin something was going to happen but if Lux had gone back to the bar she could of saved it

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Yes with Lux behind the bar you would assume she was older but when they came back Paige ( i think that's her name) had just left the bar and if Lux had gone back to the bar the fire would of sill been in the bin but when Baze finds out who's her brother is he will think it was deliberate

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Trust Baze to be on the phone complaining and the woman he was going to see was behind him and Eric looking at Baze's place for somewhere to live. The career day was a nice way to get to know about Cate and Ryan's past

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Cate accidentally eating banana bread laced with pot was funny and Paige allowing Lux to take the blame for the missing money was rough

Reply 10#10 bala's post

It's nice to see Tasha again but Lux thought she had a good reason for not like her new foster family but what Cate and Ryan did for Tasha was great and i think Cate is still taking the pill

Reply 12#12 bala's post

It was a nice crossover episode but Lux isn't having much luck in the guy department with the guy she wants with Paige and the one she don't want with Tasha

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Trust Cate and Ryan to go on a staycation at the same place Baze's work retreat and i wounder how long Baze and his boss will last

Reply 18#18 bala's post

What a strange first date Baze took Emma on but nice job on the bus and morally Lux and Eric have to get caught or it will give the wrong idea to the young viewers

30 12
Thread