Thread
Printable Version

Life Unexpected Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 36#36 kellemanske's post

Well i don't know because this first episode we saw them share some screen time. The pervious episode we never really saw any inter-action between them. i assume you are right but this episode confirms it.

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

next week episode look heart-breaking

Family Therapized

Well look like everything is back to normal which is annoying about the show it started all messed up and now everyone seem getting along. Lux moving back with Cate is predictable it's like she has two different places when she mad at Cate she moves in Baze and when she mad at Baze she move in with Cate which begs the question when she's mad of both cate and baze where will she move?.

Reply 41#41 carlorica's post

she can't move in with her boyfriend otherwise her social worker will put her back foster care cate and baz are only people allowed to live with

Storm Weathered

This was another good episode i really like the flashback about  Lux's foster care and how she meet Tasha. Still Baz trying break up with Cate sister didn't exactly go to plan after he told her he has feeling for Cate. We also found out reason why Cate and sister are not close any more.  With only 2 more episode left i really going miss this show when it's off the air   .

Reply 46#46 kellemanske's post

No-one knows at moment

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

That was a good moment in the episode but it's a shame that it  was split focus i would love to see a whole episode where we see what her life was like in foster care. What we saw was too brief and the episode tried too much rush through it.

Father Unfigured

Seriously Cate and baze -just when things are getting better . Only 1 more episode left and it does look Baz will try stop the wedding

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

i just don't understand it all she wanted was for him walk her down Alie -it not exactly something difficult to do. it's not like she needs him. i would of thought he would feel guilty and actually be there for once in his life for his daughter. . It's only 1 day

Love Unexpected

Well I can't believe we are at  the season-finale and i really thought baze would interrupt the wedding but he did but it does seem like Cate choose Ryan.

Reply 54#54 kwargalla's post

Well I was bit concern she was run off with baz . I think Cate made the right decision  

Reply 56#56 kwargalla's post

Yes I agree I was surprised when Ryan got together to Cate few episode back than decided to go ahead with it-i would of thought he would put on hold few months rather than rush into it. I think problem there had a 13 episode order instead 21 episode and =I think there could made this full series rather mid-season show .

Why wasn't Bug at the wedding with Lux ?

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Cate really doesn't really know what she wants

Reply 61#61 dannixx's post

it's been renewed

Life Unexpected Season 2 Discussion

Wow i have really missed this series and what a great episode it is so many different story-lines in one episode look like it's going to be an eventful season.

[ Last edited by bala at 9-15-2010 20:00 ]

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

How would she have known that was going to happen but Bug proposal came out of the blue don't you think and now she has teacher/student relationship. You can't really blame the guy into thinking Lux was over 18 since she did serve him alcohol right?.

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes Paige is her name but i think they will be even she sleep with baze which would annoy him and her burn the bar seem like karma. he couldn't just pick a girl who's a non-smoker .

If she had come in she would of been able save the bar but it's good thing they had a smoke alarm  

Parents Unemployed

Well this episode was another typical episode but Lux cheating is going put some guilt on her she always eventually going admit it and i thought math was a maths teacher not an English teacher?. i figured both of them would get new jobs by the end

Criminal Incriminated

Nice episode Lux getting caught cheating was great nice way by marking papers. I really hope Baz boss doesn't fall for him but it does look like she warming up to him. Lux's new mentor is going create complication for her love life .

Team Rebounded

Well Cate really should becareful what she says to her work collogues about her relationship with Ryan but did she take morning after pill after they agreed to try for a kid?

Thread