60 123
Thread
Printable Version

Life Unexpected Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Music Faced

Well nice cross-over with Hailey and Mia from one tree hill but i like we heard the theme tune in the episode it strange actually hear first verse in full completely different from the theme tune. i had feeling Ryan would find out about pills quite stupid keep it in your purse. Her fight with her mother was great and look like Baz has found somebody the look face at the end shows she's slightly sad about that.

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well her life does seem get a bit complicated

Honeymoon Interrupted

Wow this has got best episode of the season i knew Ryan was hiding something as i predicted i was right i knew Julia was Ryan's EX and i know she's pregnant and lied to him it really wouldn't be a tv show without Ryan making few mistake but the all lot is out except Julia being pregnant i think that season finale with Ryan finding out .

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

i have high hope they will work out i am more intrested in whether that women lied to ryan about not being pregnant-there no episode this week?.

Camp Grounded

Well another average episode but Baze really made up foe terrible date but Cate/Ryan fighting ended rather confusingly with them still fighting   . Lux is heading into trouble even with Tash warning she refuses let him go

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

it will happen eventually they will get caught

Plumber Cracked

How much of this can Tasha take she got into trouble with cate and now she is close losing her own place if Luc continues to be selfish about her relationship with Eric.

Homecoming Crashed

This was nice episode where we learnt why Lux with that women they got lucky he didn't die when Tasha hit him shovel but he could press charges against them. . I had feeling that Emma's son would end up in same school as Lux. i think he was kind shocked as how much trouble Lux got into but he covered for her which is nice.

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

The question now become will he press charges against them ?

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

The problem with that Lux word against both of them and wife seem want protect her husband.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-22-2010 09:42  
I think if he presses charges for the attack the truth may come out about what happened to Lux
look like it's going to come out

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well i guessing he had no choice Emma was too valuable to the company than Baze.

Stand Taken

This really was an emotional episode and it's great that Baze father tried to help his son learn how to be a parents but finding out what really happen to Lux was awful but great way to end the episode, can't wait for the second half next year

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

It's amazing how strong she was afterwards you would think emotically damaged but she wasn't.

Teacher Schooled

Well you knew this episode was coming from the moment Lux started that relationship Eric and i liked that he did the right thing at the end telling Mouth and resigning but Lux telling Baze about his dad was cruel. She shouldn't of done that he didn't deserve it

Affair Remembered

Nice season finale but i knew it i knew Julia would be pregnant but was it just be did this feel like series finale ? epically 2 years later part  

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

I just kind of wish Emma told him when she found Lux know she should beaten her to the punch

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

But they gave it a good ending

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

but they rushed that ending because originally the episode was suppose end with cate finding out about ryan baby but when they were told that this was last episode they quickly added the ending which is great. What a way bring Erica back onto the show

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

I agree it cut out all drama think about what we have skipped in 2 years the amount of drama that happen. Which relationship surprised you most?

for me it has mouth relationship with station producer who pregnant

60 123
Thread