68 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Men Of a Certain Age Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Men Of a Certain Age Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

ok here goes normally i would given this show a miss but i thought i might as well watch the first episode to see if i like it and to be honest it didn't hook me-it's ok show but it's one of those show where you need watch more episode before you know you will like.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 12-8-2010 09:22 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Nothing special the only thing i thought was strange was the possum but i did laugh when he broke his nose

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

it died at the end but it funny how it walked away

the second episode was funny stealing the car and than ending punching the hulk blow-up

Reply 4#4 bala's post

He was stupid stealing the car from that big guy because if he had court him he would of flattened him

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well i  think that why he ran

1x03 Mind's Eye

Good episode i thought the girl crying was a scam to lower the price to what they said they had but the father excepted the new offer but i would like to see what Owen is selling the cars for, it's a sham know one remembers his name

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

yes we didn't see prices Owen  agreed but he did pay the price for that he become number 1 but his commission for those sales were low.

1x04 The New Guy

Joe’s ex-wife, Sonia, and her new boyfriend slipped up about the timing of their relationship and going to the trade conference

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

wow i almost forgot about this i'm watching this right now

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Two of the other sites i use have gone down so i watched it online instead of downloading it

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

i thought joe spending time with his bookie was kind of odd because he didn't want to be alone-how sad must you be ring up your bookie and spend time as if there are friends.

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

The ending proved it was mutual decision joe was guilty of something as well share his life over e-mail with that women. i love the fact there are not blame each other and actually both accepted responsibility for their actions

1x05 Powerless

Good episode i thought when Terry said he would just stick the green wire in here was funny and Joe begins to think his daughter's ex-boyfriend is stalking her

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

I like how Joe handle that situation with that guy.

At least Terry has an excuse for why he stood her up it's because he was arrested

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Getting stuck in traffic and jumping on the back of the bicycle and being 3 min late was funny

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well it showed he cared

joe story was funny leg cramp

Reply 18#18 bala's post

I cant believe he pulled down his trouser while he was at work

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

yes but i think he just did to get some excitement in his life

[ Last edited by bala at 1-12-2010 18:29 ]

68 1234
Thread