Thread
Printable Version

Men Of a Certain Age Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yes that was funny how could he not see his son running in the car mirror ?

What luck the women in advert turn up in car place to look for Terry

2x03 Cold Calls

Poor Terry wasting the night trying to sell Dave the Corvette but stealing humpty dumpty was amusing but i wish he could of won the bet with Marcus and what was Joe thinking with the new lady friend

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Well i know but taking that women kid to school was a bit concerning since he is a stranger didn't she not teach her kid not to trust strangers. Marcus getting his dad office was nice way end the episode

2x04 The Bad Guy

Poor Joe what a way to find out his daughter Lucy has grown up and at leased they used protection but i think her new boyfriend might just give him a heart attack

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yes that why i hope i never have a daughter

2x05 And Then The Bill Comes

Owen wanting to expand in to car body repairs was strange considering the mechanics cant cope with the work they have but Owen Sr admitting they are in financial difficulty wasn't that much of a surprise

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Nah it wasn't a surprise, i think Terry should propose to that women she clearly likes him she seems to be a good match. Owen finding out they own land they could easily use that land expand the car business?.

Season finale

Nice season finale but Joe mind bets were getting out of hand and needs his friend tell him but that bar fight was great and what a way spend a weekend with your friend getting a colonopsy

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Seriously this cant be season finale, it's shorter than the first season especially US shows aren't normally this short with the exception of Southland

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

TNT made the decision to split Season 2 into two 6 episode segments, with the next 6 episodes coming in Summer of 2011.

It certainly is unfortunate for the fans, who have been anxiously waiting for Men of a Certain Age to return, but other cable networks do the same thing with their series. USA used to do it every season with Monk and Psych, airing 9 of the 16 in one batch and then the remaining 7 in another.

No worries, they haven't reduced the episode order!

Reply 13#13 bala's post

What a palaver with Joe's mind bets over the TV channel and the meal but all running for the lift was amusing and fighting over a bar stool was funny

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

They really shouldn't of gone down after they took that drink clean out there bowls

2x07 The Great Escape

How many times does Terry have to get locked out of his apartment before he realises it goes with the job but moving in with Erin was taking a bold new step in their relationship but didn't last long and Manfro using his cancer to get a half price lap dance was amusing

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

I don't know but i think it's amusing that he will never change however i found it funny when cat was giving the stink eye while he was lying in the end . I thought he was planning on the sale the car dealship not investing in a body shop?

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I thought the same thing but it must of been the thought of being a stay at home father was too much

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Do you think it's a bit odd it says new season when it listed as episode 7?

Reply 21#21 bala's post

No stranger than episode 6 saying season finale

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

we are assume this is the second half of the second season?

Reply 23#23 bala's post

According to TNT it's season 2
http://www.tnt.tv/series/menofacertainage/

2x08 The Pickup

Terry's face was amusing when he was could with another woman at his surprise birthday party but reversing into Marcus was great

Thread