37 12
Thread
Printable Version

Men Of a Certain Age Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

i am little bit disappoint season 2 episode haven't been updated

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Well this wasn't a great returning episode but Marcus coming back was odd after what happened in pervious season.

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well here the thing i don't he minds why should he ?

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yes that was funny how could he not see his son running in the car mirror ?

What luck the women in advert turn up in car place to look for Terry

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Well i know but taking that women kid to school was a bit concerning since he is a stranger didn't she not teach her kid not to trust strangers. Marcus getting his dad office was nice way end the episode

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yes that why i hope i never have a daughter

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Nah it wasn't a surprise, i think Terry should propose to that women she clearly likes him she seems to be a good match. Owen finding out they own land they could easily use that land expand the car business?.

Season finale

Nice season finale but Joe mind bets were getting out of hand and needs his friend tell him but that bar fight was great and what a way spend a weekend with your friend getting a colonopsy

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

TNT made the decision to split Season 2 into two 6 episode segments, with the next 6 episodes coming in Summer of 2011.

It certainly is unfortunate for the fans, who have been anxiously waiting for Men of a Certain Age to return, but other cable networks do the same thing with their series. USA used to do it every season with Monk and Psych, airing 9 of the 16 in one batch and then the remaining 7 in another.

No worries, they haven't reduced the episode order!

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

They really shouldn't of gone down after they took that drink clean out there bowls

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

I don't know but i think it's amusing that he will never change however i found it funny when cat was giving the stink eye while he was lying in the end . I thought he was planning on the sale the car dealship not investing in a body shop?

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Do you think it's a bit odd it says new season when it listed as episode 7?

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

we are assume this is the second half of the second season?

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was great but he now has make up sales Marcus has done

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yeah Terry got what he deserved and Owen baseball league made him closer to his workers but i was wondering why she was standing there waiting for him to rush her surely she should of moved out of his way?

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well some salesman behaviour on film were amusing

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Yes it obvious he was going to find out and Terry being the director showed potential

37 12
Thread