Thread
Printable Version

Human Target Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Human Target Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The Show Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 05:35 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

The first episode wasn't bad  but nice catch with the ice cubes and taking the women wedding ring as payment was funny.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I liked the improvised parachute to get of the train

I liked the epi a lot!! looks like we're getting a great new show

1x02 Rewind

Great second episode I had a felling the flight attendant was one of the bad guys but nice work in putting the fire out

1x03 Embassy Row

Great episode Chance meets his match in a beautiful female counterpart the fight scene was funny and a great escape on the motorcycle but leaving his finger print should be interesting to see with all his aliases can Emma track him down

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

I think we will see her again

Reply 7#7 kellemanske's post

I hope so they were good together

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Both the second and third episode had one think in common which was female provide some good entertainment for these episodes.

2nd episode

what is it with everyone having an evil flight attendant all of a sudden.  i really remember watching and writing about another show recentaly.... writers block or something?!!?   their all sharing their ideas??

anyway so far i like the show.  i keep laughing out loud to the hired gun's scenes. not sure what that says about my outlook on life at the moment.  but i think i'll keep watching the show.  

one other thing... after 2 episodes i've noticed the bad guy is someone who is trusted through out the episode till close to the end.  hopefully they don't fall into that pattern.  it would be a downfall.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 10#10 kwargalla's post

Good catch but  the 3rd episode changes that

Episode 4

Wasn't really impressed with this episode unlike last 3 but what a secret at the end

Reply 12#12 bala's post

The only two good parts where Winston shooting the bad guy saying he was a retired cop and the cable car fight

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well we can't expect every episode to be action-packed ?

Human Target "Run" Promotional Trailer

looks like this one is going to be action-packed

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

really you didn't like this episode for anything else.   i must agree the bit with winston and him being retired was priceless but i found that this was a good all around episode.  it had a good mix of action and story and back story.  remember they're building a series so there has to be something else other that fight scenes.

i still wonder what it says about where my heads at these days but my fav scenes are with the hired gunman.  i forget his name.  something with a G.  i laugh out loud almost everytime.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 17#17 kwargalla's post

you mean Guerrero

Run

Great episode i knew she was his daughter before it was revealed shame the IA guy had to die

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Getting Allyson to take her cloths off and then telling her to put them back on because it was distracting was funny

Thread