Thread
Printable Version

Human Target Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 1: Pilot

This was a pretty good start to this new show, I like the lead character Chance and am looking forward to learning more about him and his 2 team mates Winston & Guerrero, my favourite scene was the long fight scene between Chance and the mystery assassin, I loved the scene when Stephanie asked Chance where her bullet proof vest was and Chance responded by saying “I’m your vest”, I guessed almost straight away that James the husband wanted his wife Stephanie dead, I was quite impressed by Tricia Helfer's performance as Stephanie Dobbs, I liked the ending to this episode with Chance protecting another client (Danny Glover).

Episode 2: Rewind

This episode was slightly better than the pilot episode in my opinion, I like how this episode kept going back and forth between Past & Present time, I found it a little funny when Winston's undercover ID was for him to be a Flight Attendant, I also liked the twists in this episode with Laura who was a flight attendant turning out to be an assassin and Brooke Hammel turning out to be Caspar the Hacker, my favourite scene was of Guerrero talking Sergie into doing what he wanted near the end.

Episode 3: Embassy Row

This was a great episode to watch, I loved seeing Emmanuelle Vaugier (CSI NY) appear in this episode as FBI Agent Emma Barnes and I hope her character returns at some point, I found the scene when Chance first met Kerry/Emma very funny because Chance thought Kerry/Emma was a Hooker, I had the same look on my face as Aaron did when Guerrero returned from Aaron's apartment with a defibrillator, my favourite part of this episode was of Chance & Emma's escape from the Russian Embassy.

Episode 4: Sanctuary

This was even better than the last episode in my opinion, I find it funny that Winston hates field work but ends up doing it anyway, I like how the person in need of help John Gray was a bad guy who turned good just like Chance did, I also liked the whole  sub-plot about Guerrero searching Chance's home for a file, the scene when Winston had to disarm a bomb was good, my favourite scene was when Chance saved John from the bad guys on that Life thing, I loved the ending when Guerrero shot some mystery man who had hired Guerrero to steal a file from Chance.

Episode 5: Run

This was a near perfect episode, the interaction that went on between Chance & Allyson Russo's characters was a highlight of this episode for me, my favourite scene was when Chance attacked 2 corrupt cops inside of a car, I saw the scene of Allyson getting undressed coming a mile away as soon as a tracker was mentioned, I did not however see the twist coming when it turned out Whitey Doyle is Allyson's father, It was a shame that Winston's friend Al Jenkins was killed, I also like how this episode ended with Chance catching up with the bad guy who got away.

Episode 6: Lockdown

This is my favourite episode so far, I thought the job Chance had to do in this episode was a little Mission Impossible, I loved the brief scenes of Winston & Guerrero going undercover as Detective & Criminal Informant, my favourite scene was when Martin & Chance set off that electrical device causing a major blackout, I also liked the scene near the end when Layla gave Martin a bottle to put his Gold fish into, I would not totally be against seeing Layla again at some point, Kevin Weisman did an outstanding job of playing a clever yet scared of everything Martin Gleason.

Episode 7: Salvage & Reclamation

This was a pretty good episode, I liked the character development Chance got but I would like to see Winston & Guerrero get some character development at some point, I was in constant laughter at all the plane scenes which involved just Winston & Guerrero, my favourite scene was near the end when Doug realised the map to the gold was gone and then we saw Chance smiling because he gave it to Maria, I absolutely loved the interaction that took place between Chance & Maria's characters.

Episode 8: Baptiste

This was a fantastic episode, I like how this episode kept going back and forth between past & present time just like the Rewind episode did, my favourite scene was the Chance & Baptiste rooftop fight, I was OK with Layla joining the team in this episode and it was also nice to see Emmanuelle Vaugier return as Emma Barnes whose character is growing on me, I hope Emma returns again because I love the interaction her character has with Chance, I thought Lennie James did a great job of playing Baptiste and I personally look forward to a second Baptiste appearance.

Episode 9: Corner Man

I thought this was a good episode, the main thing I liked about this episode was how they showed us that Chance is not as unstoppable as he appears to be, my favourite scene was the one in the locker room before the final fight when Winston let Chance know what he is truly afraid of, I loved the ending to the job/case when the Ref Frank hired for the final fight turns out to be on Chance's side and kind of helped Chance & Eva Khan screw over Hugh Prentiss, I would hate for Guerrero to have something on me because he kind of scares me at times.

Episode 10: Tanarak

This was a pretty good episode, I enjoyed how the first couple minutes of this episode started with Jessica's car flipping over multiple times, my favourite scene was when Chance & Jessica had a conversation after jumping off of a cliff side, I was not that impressed with the sand truck scene but then that might just be me, I loved how Winston bribed Banneker with a murder charge which resulted in Banneker writing a Large Check out for Jessica, I cant help but love Guerrero's way of doing things,  I also liked the interaction that went on between Chance & Jessica's characters.

Episode 11: Victoria

I thought this was a great episode to watch, I was laughing so hard at the scenes which involved Winston ignoring Guerrero's directions until the car GPS system said where to turn and at the end when Winston & Guerrero talked about Tony and a few other things, I don't think I would of saved a man's life after they had tried to kill me like Tony did, my favourite scene by some distance was of Chance & Victoria defending themselves using some medieval weapons, I'm not 100% sure but I think Chance, Winston & Guerrero all got some character development in this episode.

Episode 12: Christopher Chance

This was an excellent season finale in my opinion, I thought this episode was more like an introduction to Human Target based on what we learned about all the main characters which I liked seeing as it answered allot of my questions, my favourite scene was the last flashback of Winston & Chance talking, I cant wait to see what season 2 has to offer based on how this episode ended with Winston being kidnapped, I loved all the guest stars in this episode like Lee Majors (Fall Guy), Timothy Omundson (Psych), Armand Assante (NCIS)  and a returning Lennie James (Jericho) as Baptiste.

2x01 Ilsa Pucci

Nice jump from the bank to save Ilsa and with Ilsa becoming a silent partner it should be good, i hope we see more of Ames the girl thief

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

She would make for an interesting new team member we need female in the member of the team. There only so much men can do .

yeah, but she can't be trusted and I think we have more then enough of the crazy spins with guerrerro, although I do think she might come back and I think she and guerrerro could make a good team

Reply 4#4 kellemanske's post

We need a female member in the a team she great she can be like Parker on Leverage.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

yes, that would be great, but she has to control her inpulse to steal things then. She has a nag to get cought

Reply 6#6 kellemanske's post

They did have a female, Layla, the computer girl, they hired her and she was in 2 maybe 3 episodes, then never saw her again.    We will see Ames, she has been slotted as a regular cast member .

I would rather see Layla back than Ames,I  Like Beauty and brains over beauty and physical.  And the reference bala made with Parker seems true, both started at young age, both independent, impulsive, and top rate thieves.  

I enjoyed this episode
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 7#7 sanggye's post

Yes i read she's regular cast member and i am glad.

The Wife's Tale

A great episode where Chance get save wife of man he killed but she didn't forgive him. Mrs Pucci seem rather surprised at situation she got herself involved in but seriously asking whether they need a tank was funny

Thread