Thread
Printable Version

Human Target Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Hopefully she will step away from the business, she can really cramp their style
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 10#10 sanggye's post

Actually from episode 3 preview she is freelance

Reply 11#11 bala's post

Talking about Mrs Pucci, she owns the business
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 12#12 sanggye's post

Ok, i thought you were talking about Ames

Yes she does however she got a bit carried away with amount technology she bought for them?

Plus was i only one wondering why she didn't buy a bulletproof car for Chance that would came quite handy for this episode don't you think ?

[ Last edited by bala at 11-26-2010 11:04 ]

Reply 9#9 bala's post

That was a close call in the car park and the school and that was a nice reference from Ilsa Pucci to Rebecca not knowing he was responsible for her husbands death but keeping the truth about Rebecca's husband was nice

Taking Ames

She really caused trust issues but they had her back and Chance rushing that guy with bomb was crazy

Reply 15#15 bala's post

It's a good job Ames went to Chance for help considering she was under surveillance by the team but Brody was lucky with the bomb and Ames still having a job at the end was nice

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well she didn't know that at the time but i hope she doesn't get into trouble on a regular basis

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Ames is starting to grow on me and that Ilsa lady is okay, but she's starting to learn how the operation works.

I like this show.  Just old school enjoy...

On a side note:  Why is this thread in drama when it's obviously Action/Adventure.  That's what it's listed under on the VIP site...
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 18#18 arksongbird80's post

it listed on drama section not  Action/Adventure on VIP site...

Reply 19#19 bala's post

OH... well....I still think it's action adventure not drama.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 20#20 arksongbird80's post

i completely agree

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Decent episode, kinda hoping Ilsa will take a farther back seat though, like she said back when she offered to fund Chance and the team.

I agree, it should be action adventure,  and if Chance keeps doing "super-human" things and the with the computer setup they now have maybe SF

This is loosely based of a comic book in which Chance is kinda superhuman.

The Return of Baptiste

Nice returning episode for Baptiste but chance poison his drink was funny but Isla going on date afterwards was amusing.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I like it that Chance took the watch to make sure Baptiste would come back

Reply 24#24 kellemanske's post

Yes that was amusing but do you really think he should join the team?.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

no idea, that would change a lot I think.
I would rather have Ames join the team then Baptiste, but I think there will be a follow- up episode in which bother Baptiste and Chance will meet the old man or something... No idea about that really, but I think we will see him from time to time I guess.

Reply 26#26 kellemanske's post

I am also really enjoying Ames she really trying be a good guy while still making mistakes.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Ilsa needs to work on her distraction technique after going on her first assignment as a field operative and lacing the drink that Baptiste couldn't resist was amusing

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

She's not exactly an operative  

Thread