Thread
Printable Version

Human Target Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I think we will see more of her doing things like that in the future

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

so much of being a silent partner

Dead Head

Well another great episode having a client with amnesia but it worked out in the end and we find out Winston ex-wife and reason why they broke up. I swear that actress who played her was in cold case?.

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Yes she was one of the agents.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 33#33 arksongbird80's post

good to know my memory is still as good.

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 12-12-2010 02:57  
I am also really enjoying Ames she really trying be a good guy while still making mistakes.
I'm not, there is something about her that I just don't like.  Though I don't think that Baptiste should join.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Dead Head

Cash, the only way to go.  It's funny but Guerrero is exactly as I thought Kelly would turn out.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 36#36 sanggye's post

I'm surprised that Chance didn't hit enter on the computer during the fight but with J.D. having a photographic memory it didn't matter

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

it was funny trying fake his own death ended with having amnesia and my favourite line has to me Ames saying you going trust me truck full of money

However this does come in a close second

Ilsa: My attorney has informed me that I've adopted an adult white male. When I'd laughed it off, he showed me some documentation--signed, by me

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Yes that was good

Reply 32#32 bala's post

my thing is that I'm okay with Ilsa, or the girl, but I don't think I like both.  

What do Y'all think?

Reply 40#40 arksongbird80's post

I think they are both kind of iffy, but in a way I kind of agree, one or the other.  If Ilsa had stayed somewhat of a silent partner like she had said, I would probably like her better, but her holier than thou attitude gets annoying.  And Ames, like we needed a street tough thief?  Isn't this like becoming like every show out there (Parker in Leverage, Kate in Sanctuary,) , What they needed was to keep the computer girl (How many shows have a tech-smart woman?), now Winston is doing all the tech work.  

2x06 The Other Side of the Mall

I liked the way Joel got to teach the hackers a lesson by deleting their files and Guerrero as janitor was funny but Jamie and Joel was amusing

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Well it was a nice episode

Reply 43#43 bala's post

I liked ames in this episode.
It was a good episode with a lot of funny moments considering Chance hates christmas
and Winston complaining in the santa suit was funny :-)
Guerrerro talking about the suburbs and being the janitor was funny,
especially in the end when the guy asked who he was

Yeah I totally liked this episode.  The christmas/bahh humbug commrardery of it was good. I really liked that ames was in this and ms. pucci didn't have a big part!!

Joel and the girl was nice.

Why do the brits say happy xmas??  hmmm

Reply 45#45 arksongbird80's post

Well we just do no reason behind it

Reply 45#45 arksongbird80's post

Decent episode, liked that at the end, Chance still didn't like Christmas.  But it also seemed like the rest except Winston, didn't care for the whole Christmas thing

A Problem Like Maria (1)

Chance really seem attracted to trouble women but what she did to them was so wrong and Chance almost got fired. I got feel sorry girl in the bar chat him up than they suddenly shooting up the place her face was priceless.

Communication Breakdown (2)

Another great episode i like 2 parter episodes we didn't wait for next episode i had feeling he would try to do something and he really was hard man to kill after all that she had shoot him in self-defence and Chance got some respect for her as his boss.

Thread