29 12
Thread
Printable Version

Spartacus: Blood and Sand Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Spartacus: Blood and Sand Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The Show Here

21 January 2010 Well this look very interesting lol [ Last edited by spratt89 at 1-13-2011 16:24 ]

1x01 The Red Serpent

Good first episode i think they over did the slow motion blood splatter but i did like the fight at the end

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yes both episode were very good mind you i love nudity but seriously i thought some bit over done slow motion was done for those of enjoy watch this kind of stuff in slow motion. you kind of knew that he would win. no matter how much he love his wife i honestly don't think he will ever see her and if he does hands up who think she will pregnant can you imagine that  how season 1 would end.  

1x03 Legends

I liked the way Spartacus wound up the gladiator with the net but surrendering at the end was his only option

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well this episode was slow but what Spartacus did was interesting plot but the bracus wife making one of the gladiator into doing one of the slave girls for entertainment was really gross and make bets on how long he can was amusing but the line: make him doing it again was funniest line in the episode.

The 3 women in love with same gladiator isn't going end well

1x04 The Thing In The Pit

Wow the pit fight was gruesome with teeth flying and then removing his face but Spartacus saving Batiatus should win him some brownie points

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yes just when you think you seen everything the pit shows what happens when a gladiator fails in winning and those were some tough fight with weapons which created a lot of bodily harm. Still has a result of saving Batiatus he has lost a lot money.

I love the fact that the show focus other aspect of this sport not just the fighting. I am surprised Batiatus didn't hedge his bets i would of bet both ways. At least Spartcus is now back Gladiator status.   

Why do I think Batiatus  isn't actually looking to the guys wife ?

1x05 Shadow Game

Wow i kind of knew Spartacus would end kill him but the way he did it was brutal. The ending with the rain has best way to end a fight don't you think.

1x06

Well for all of Spartacus planning I kind of knew the ending wouldn't be good and the smile on Batiatus at end showed he planned this. .

Reply 9#9 bala's post

But if Spartacus finds out that it was all part of his plan it won't end well

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

I think only people that knew are Batiatus  and his wife so unless one of them telling me i think it's safe.

Great And Unfortunate Things

Interesting episode Spartacus pretending to be a roman killing slaves really was unsettling it seem he losing humanity as each episode goes along   . shame little boy hanged himself but i don't blame him

Reply 12#12 bala's post

This was a great episode but the next two are awesome

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

you seen them ?

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Yes i won't say to much but one of the new gladiators looses his man hood and the end of episode 9 one of the woman gets into a cat fight

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Thanks i can't wait to watch them

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-11-2010 09:42  
Yes i won't say to much but one of the new gladiators looses his man hood and the end of episode 9 one of the woman gets into a cat fight
I'm guessing the one with the big package

Spartacus: Blood and Sand 1x09

Wow another good episode way too much nudity but Spartacus was nice to that women in his cage. When did Domina lose all her hair?

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Ilithyia's face was priceless when she realised she was tricked into having sex with Spartacus

1x10 Party Favors

Wow great episode i can't believe that Ilithyia managed to get the boy to do that to Spartacus

29 12
Thread