Thread
Printable Version

Spartacus: Blood and Sand Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x01 The Red Serpent

Good first episode i think they over did the slow motion blood splatter but i did like the fight at the end

1x03 Legends

I liked the way Spartacus wound up the gladiator with the net but surrendering at the end was his only option

1x04 The Thing In The Pit

Wow the pit fight was gruesome with teeth flying and then removing his face but Spartacus saving Batiatus should win him some brownie points

Reply 9#9 bala's post

But if Spartacus finds out that it was all part of his plan it won't end well

Reply 12#12 bala's post

This was a great episode but the next two are awesome

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Yes i won't say to much but one of the new gladiators looses his man hood and the end of episode 9 one of the woman gets into a cat fight

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Ilithyia's face was priceless when she realised she was tricked into having sex with Spartacus

1x10 Party Favors

Wow great episode i can't believe that Ilithyia managed to get the boy to do that to Spartacus

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Crixus wasn't happy when he realised his girlfriend wasn't there to see his victory but Spartacus's dreams about tending to the wound when there was no would was great

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Wow great episode but who will be the father to Lucretia's baby Crixus or Batiatus and what will happen to Ilithyia if her husband finds out the she went with Spartacus

1x13 Kill Them All

Good episode it started slow but what an exciting ending but Crixus and Doctore eventually joining Spartacus made it a great season final

Thread