103 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Blue Mountain State Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Blue Mountain State Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About This Show Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-12-2015 19:42 ]

1x02 Promise Ring

I cant believe were he thought he lost the promise ring and what his friends did to cover it up but putting the ring back on and the policeman's face was funny

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

yes i can't imagine asking any women for that . i like metal dector idea   but the girl showing them the lost and found things was more disturbing how exactly can you lose stuff like that up that area is beyond me.  

That guy messing around with Elma  was funny having guts take her strip bar was impressive but her audition to be strippers was amusing.

1x03 Pocket P****

All the guys using the Pocket P**** was grouse but they deserved to catch a disease

1x04 Rivalry Weekend

What a shame for the goat but Craig and the transvestite was funny

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-20-2010 18:19  
All the guys using the Pocket P**** was grouse but they deserved to catch a disease
i didn't even know those thing existed

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yes that goat accident was ridiculous i mean throw him with his leech was  stupid -anyone with brain would of taken it off.

1x05 There's Only One Second Best

Craig was gullible when his girlfriend said that Chase was a agent

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yes he is i can't believe he bought that excuse . It's women like these give them a bad name.

1x06 The Drug Olympics

The girl with no arms defending her honer from the guy who grabbed her boobs was great

1x07 The Legend of the Golden Arm

Craig taking the rabies was stupid and Sammy breaking the new guys nose with his dick was funny but Craig pissing on him was sick

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-10-2010 13:31  
The girl with no arms defending her honer from the guy who grabbed her boobs was great
Yes that was great i love she used her legs knocked the guy down to her feet . The drug lock-in was a bit stupid just but the ending with her chasing him up in the football field was funny.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-17-2010 11:57  
Craig taking the rabies was stupid and Sammy breaking the new guys nose with his dick was funny but Craig pissing on him was sick
I can't believe he takes them as performance enhancer - I didn't think you could use them.

Spike renews 'Blue Mountain State'

Spike has reportedly ordered a second season of football comedy Blue Mountain State.

The cable network picked up another season of Mountain days before the premiere of its latest sports-themed comedy Players, reports Variety.

Mountain centres on three freshman recruited to play for a Midwestern college's football team.

The series stars Darin Brooks, Chris Romano, Sam Jones III and former NFL running back Ed Marinaro.

Source

LAX

Great episode but not as funny as previous episodes .

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Your right about it not being as funny as previous episodes

Episode 9

Well this episode was funny blackmailing your English teacher with his mother was funny. poor that other guy with shaving accident with clippers .

Episode 10

Wow nice episode Craig find out his girlfriend cheated through a DVD was good but than dvd of him and nurses was awful payback . I can't believe  the player finally found a girlfriend he can be serious with but let see if she will be back

Reply 18#18 bala's post

It's about time he found out about Denise but his reaction to nine guys was funny never mine the five girls

1x11 Ransom

Wow Coach Marty tyring to pimp out his daughter to Alex and Craig and Denise hooking up is disturbing but the bed collapsing was funny

103 123456
Thread