Thread
Printable Version

Blue Mountain State Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

The butt slapping was what i found amusing about this episode . It was disturbing but predictable Craig and Denise hooking up however escape through the window was funny . The condom hostage situation was ridiculous.   

1x12 Piss Test

Wow that would be painful to do an oil change to pass the piss test

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yeah this show really has no limits- i seen distrubing things but your right it was painful. i am not going to talk other thing 2 months rent on his face

[ Last edited by bala at 3-24-2010 19:30 ]

1 x 13 season -Finale

Well beat up the cop after they release Chalow was funny as hell . Seriously i am going miss how disturbing this show is.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

That was great when he took out all those cops on his own but trying to drive the van into the station was stupid

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Yes but he really is a kunklehead isn't he?

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Yes he is but all his ridiculous ideas make the show especially the oil change

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

yes your right he really make the show but i think the mascot guy also make this show much better.

Season 2 Premiere (Oct/20/2010)

I'm looking forward to this returning

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yes but i heard one cast member won't be returning

ps: what are chances of this show get added before the second season starts?

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Very slim with the amount of other shows available

2x01 The Fingering

Disappointing returning episode and after all that commotion it was the coach who put Larry up to doing the fingering

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

It was disgusting but the guy who shitted on the ball was gross . i love how disgusting this show is but even if it was a disappointing episode it was an amusing episode.

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I went back to see what the coach said to do to the ball and he did do what the coach asked

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

What sort of coach ask his players to do these type of things there are certain thing i won't do but i still can't believe Larry did it

Reply 35#35 bala's post

That was crazy because there know way of knowing who's going to get their hands on the ball but stiffing their fingers was disturbing

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

i just hope none of the player who handled the ball have eaten afterwards ?

season 2 episode 2

Sammy sister was handful but new quarterback (Radion) was crazy .

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Mary Jo was a handful and got a handful but it's a good job she was only his half sister

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Still it was rather disturbing

Thread