Thread
Printable Version

Blue Mountain State Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 2 Episode 3

OMG BMS team decided to be celibate , Well ouch Radion

[ Last edited by bala at 10-28-2010 09:14 ]

Reply 41#41 bala's post

It's about time that Thad got rid off his pocket gadget but Radion in the church and the portaloo was funny

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Well yeah i think he should rid of it sooner -it bound infected after what Sammy did to it last season

Season 2 Episode 4

Well agents situation put  sammy into so much trouble.

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Sammy was a real jerk thinking it would make him rich and Body and his father were crazy but i liked the way they got their own back

pregant

Well another amusing episode after all that it all turn out father was the coach

Reply 46#46 bala's post

The debate about who was the father was amusing and poor Sammy

Nerds

Well Sammy accidental drowning a nerd created so much trouble BMS team but that enrolment Video was amusing.

Reply 48#48 bala's post

I'm starting to get tired of Sammy thinking he's a jock when he's one of the biggest nerds

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Well his half-sister is just as bad

Episode 7

Another crazy episode Alex unwittingly sleeps with Coach Daniels’ ex-wife and gets used as a pawn in their bitter relationship, while Sammy struggles to end Mary Jo’s new fascination with a guitar-toting heartthrob. I like the callers to Dreams.

Reply 51#51 bala's post

Sammy is really doing my head in, i wouldn't mind if he was funny but he's just an obnoxious idiot and the situation between Debra - Alex and Coach Daniels was amusing

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

Yes he really is i don't why he even on the show anymore ?

Reply 53#53 bala's post

They should get rid of him and keep his sister

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Yes but unfortunately he a cast member

vision quest

Well this was crazy pointless episode but question will he leave now he planning to go pro ?

Reply 56#56 bala's post

What crazy hallucinations after Thad took the drugs

2x09 The Badger

The angry badger was amusing but the accidental shooting was stupid and Radion wager about his arm was ridiculous and to top it all off eating the goats balls was sick

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

i am not going talk about what she did with Vaseline

2x10 Hockey

This has to be one of the worst episodes with some of the guys trying hockey for when the football season ends

Thread