Thread
Printable Version

Blue Mountain State Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

Yeah it's not as funny as season 1

2x11 Drunk Tank

The coach's face after his ex left was funny but who would of thought Sammy could organise a jail break

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

Well he has his uses

2x12 Trap Game

Well not a great episode but that therapist was really strange

Reply 64#64 bala's post

Sammy looked gay at the fight and the therapist had some strange methods

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

i want know where she got her licence to practice .

Sammy always look like dufus in anything he does

Season finale

how stupid must you be to post your location on a blog when they riot with your team being the main target . Sammy taking advantage of the whole situation BMS cheerleader was funny.

Reply 67#67 bala's post

Sammy would take advantage of any situation to be with the BMS cheerleader and that was a great shot that saved Radion

Season 3 September 21st, 2011

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

Another good show returns just what i need

3x01 Dic Pics

That's what you get when you don't read the instruction's for a new phone but sending that pic to one of the players was amusing but his wife doing the same thing to the same player was priceless

Reply 71#71 codebreaker's post

Well i can't believe how this show keep breaking the decency i would never do one of those pics i didn't think guys did this but photo at the end was priceless

3x02 The Captain

Some of these episode are just crazy and Mary Jo stealing the girl was amusing but the branding looked painful

Reply 73#73 codebreaker's post

Yeah did it give you a flashback to the episode in glory daze

Thad’s Back

Well getting Thad to break his new peaceful attitude was a challenge but Sammy annoying voice girl was amusing

Reply 75#75 bala's post

Sammy thinking the girl was deaf was amusing and she was happy to take him home but the voice on the answer machine was horrible

Reply 76#76 codebreaker's post

Yeah last time i saw her on scrubs i am not surprised she's having a tough time getting acting jobs

3x04 The Peak

It's a good job Thad was stopped from rescuing Alex from his party and Sammy knot knowing what peaked meant was ridiculous

Reply 78#78 codebreaker's post

That was crazy seeing all of them getting beaten up by cops while Alex and Sam sit in a tree

Training Day

Well another amusing episode but getting Thud back was amusing

Thread