Thread
Printable Version

Blue Mountain State Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 80#80 bala's post

Sammy vajazzling Mary Jo is just wrong but the others girl going for gold was amusing and we know were the coach has been

Reply 81#81 codebreaker's post

i don't think he did remember he said thanks to her suggesting that she did herself and lied to the girls,

Black out

Well finding out how Thad got his name was interesting but can you really do it on a couch ?.

Reply 83#83 bala's post

Alex trying to settle the score with the cheerleader from the rival team that gave him his nickname was amusing and it's a good he realised she was playing with him

Reply 84#84 codebreaker's post

I find it amazing how they keep finding women who want to be on this show- almost every episode different women who strips or doing something i bet their parents won't approve.

3x07 Superstition

Thad making a bet on a shot that he had no intention of making was amusing but made him look stupid and some of the career opportunities Sammy checks out were just as crazy as he is and what a great target to fix his kicking problem

Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was amusing but i have to say the amount of hits he hooked i am surprised he wasn't bleeding.

3x08 Fun Facts

I'm not surprised the Thad got upset after what Micky told him about coach

Reply 88#88 codebreaker's post

i was surprised to see an episode today list

3x09 The C-Word

Thad being allowed to play after getting the c word was strange and Sammy getting trapped in the basement for three days was amusing especially when he realised that he wont me missed because of the sign

Reply 89#89 bala's post

I was also surprised

Reply 90#90 codebreaker's post

Well i found it amusing that was place he wanted to jerk off it was rather dangerous

one week

Well it could been a lot worse but what a awful way to get cooled down

Reply 93#93 bala's post

If one icicle wasn't bad enough but two looked painful

Reply 94#94 codebreaker's post

I am constantly shocked at how they keep on surprise audience with these stunts

3x11 Death Penalty

I had a felling it was Thad who was the mole but they were crafty and Marty almost marrying Thad to invoke spousal privilege was amusing

Reply 96#96 codebreaker's post

Well if in doubt it has to be Thad

Corn Field (1)

Nice season finale making there own football field to play the game

3x12 Corn Field (1)

The field of dreams style football field was impressive

3x13 Corn Field (2)

The cheerleaders looked amusing on their scooters and their childhood dreams was a nice touch

Thread