55 123
Thread
Printable Version

Blue Mountain State Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Blue Mountain State Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About This Show Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-12-2015 19:42 ]

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

yes i can't imagine asking any women for that . i like metal dector idea   but the girl showing them the lost and found things was more disturbing how exactly can you lose stuff like that up that area is beyond me.  

That guy messing around with Elma  was funny having guts take her strip bar was impressive but her audition to be strippers was amusing.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-20-2010 18:19  
All the guys using the Pocket P**** was grouse but they deserved to catch a disease
i didn't even know those thing existed

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yes that goat accident was ridiculous i mean throw him with his leech was  stupid -anyone with brain would of taken it off.

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yes he is i can't believe he bought that excuse . It's women like these give them a bad name.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-10-2010 13:31  
The girl with no arms defending her honer from the guy who grabbed her boobs was great
Yes that was great i love she used her legs knocked the guy down to her feet . The drug lock-in was a bit stupid just but the ending with her chasing him up in the football field was funny.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-17-2010 11:57  
Craig taking the rabies was stupid and Sammy breaking the new guys nose with his dick was funny but Craig pissing on him was sick
I can't believe he takes them as performance enhancer - I didn't think you could use them.

Spike renews 'Blue Mountain State'

Spike has reportedly ordered a second season of football comedy Blue Mountain State.

The cable network picked up another season of Mountain days before the premiere of its latest sports-themed comedy Players, reports Variety.

Mountain centres on three freshman recruited to play for a Midwestern college's football team.

The series stars Darin Brooks, Chris Romano, Sam Jones III and former NFL running back Ed Marinaro.

Source

LAX

Great episode but not as funny as previous episodes .

Episode 9

Well this episode was funny blackmailing your English teacher with his mother was funny. poor that other guy with shaving accident with clippers .

Episode 10

Wow nice episode Craig find out his girlfriend cheated through a DVD was good but than dvd of him and nurses was awful payback . I can't believe  the player finally found a girlfriend he can be serious with but let see if she will be back

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

The butt slapping was what i found amusing about this episode . It was disturbing but predictable Craig and Denise hooking up however escape through the window was funny . The condom hostage situation was ridiculous.   

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yeah this show really has no limits- i seen distrubing things but your right it was painful. i am not going to talk other thing 2 months rent on his face

[ Last edited by bala at 3-24-2010 19:30 ]

1 x 13 season -Finale

Well beat up the cop after they release Chalow was funny as hell . Seriously i am going miss how disturbing this show is.

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Yes but he really is a kunklehead isn't he?

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

yes your right he really make the show but i think the mascot guy also make this show much better.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yes but i heard one cast member won't be returning

ps: what are chances of this show get added before the second season starts?

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

It was disgusting but the guy who shitted on the ball was gross . i love how disgusting this show is but even if it was a disappointing episode it was an amusing episode.

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

What sort of coach ask his players to do these type of things there are certain thing i won't do but i still can't believe Larry did it

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

i just hope none of the player who handled the ball have eaten afterwards ?

55 123
Thread