Thread
Printable Version

Blue Mountain State Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 46#46 bala's post

The debate about who was the father was amusing and poor Sammy

Reply 48#48 bala's post

I'm starting to get tired of Sammy thinking he's a jock when he's one of the biggest nerds

Reply 51#51 bala's post

Sammy is really doing my head in, i wouldn't mind if he was funny but he's just an obnoxious idiot and the situation between Debra - Alex and Coach Daniels was amusing

Reply 53#53 bala's post

They should get rid of him and keep his sister

Reply 56#56 bala's post

What crazy hallucinations after Thad took the drugs

2x09 The Badger

The angry badger was amusing but the accidental shooting was stupid and Radion wager about his arm was ridiculous and to top it all off eating the goats balls was sick

2x10 Hockey

This has to be one of the worst episodes with some of the guys trying hockey for when the football season ends

2x11 Drunk Tank

The coach's face after his ex left was funny but who would of thought Sammy could organise a jail break

Reply 64#64 bala's post

Sammy looked gay at the fight and the therapist had some strange methods

Reply 67#67 bala's post

Sammy would take advantage of any situation to be with the BMS cheerleader and that was a great shot that saved Radion

Season 3 September 21st, 2011

3x01 Dic Pics

That's what you get when you don't read the instruction's for a new phone but sending that pic to one of the players was amusing but his wife doing the same thing to the same player was priceless

3x02 The Captain

Some of these episode are just crazy and Mary Jo stealing the girl was amusing but the branding looked painful

Reply 75#75 bala's post

Sammy thinking the girl was deaf was amusing and she was happy to take him home but the voice on the answer machine was horrible

3x04 The Peak

It's a good job Thad was stopped from rescuing Alex from his party and Sammy knot knowing what peaked meant was ridiculous

Reply 80#80 bala's post

Sammy vajazzling Mary Jo is just wrong but the others girl going for gold was amusing and we know were the coach has been

Reply 83#83 bala's post

Alex trying to settle the score with the cheerleader from the rival team that gave him his nickname was amusing and it's a good he realised she was playing with him

3x07 Superstition

Thad making a bet on a shot that he had no intention of making was amusing but made him look stupid and some of the career opportunities Sammy checks out were just as crazy as he is and what a great target to fix his kicking problem

3x08 Fun Facts

I'm not surprised the Thad got upset after what Micky told him about coach

3x09 The C-Word

Thad being allowed to play after getting the c word was strange and Sammy getting trapped in the basement for three days was amusing especially when he realised that he wont me missed because of the sign

Thread