21 12
Thread
Printable Version

Past Life Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Past Life Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Past Life Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 22:25 ]

1x01 Pilot

Great first episode i liked the way the sceptic former cop went the extra mile to help solve the past crime but the eldest daughter in Noah solved the case and reunited the family with Rebecca

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

ok you were right this was a great episode a very good start to the show but kind of disturbing at end she was alive all that time and at least the parents get some closure but question why didn't he keep both girl?-why did he throw older one into the sea?.

[ Last edited by bala at 2-10-2010 18:10 ]

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Probably because see escaped on the boat and tried to save her younger sister and the little one was easier to brain wash

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Best line of the show has to be

Mother : Husbands are like Jesus, just another white man telling me what to do

That line really cracked me up

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Me too that was great

any idea of when this show be added to vip-tv site?

1x02 Dead Man Talking

Another good episode who would of thought a killer would nearly let another man die for his crime because of the client - attorney privilege but thanks to Corrine and the video tape they got the right man

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yes this was great episode but it's episode like these that give lawyer a bad name. It's a good thing he was smart enough to record it on tape otherwise there would been no evidence.

Again did you notice  the regession was  the opposite gender, i really hope they don't make this a pattern. .

Quote:
Originally posted by rickman at 2-12-2010 02:08  
any idea of when this show be added to vip-tv site?
Just been added

1x03 Soul Music

Good episode when two people share the same flashbacks, Bonnie and Clyde over and over again it's a shame that Brian died to break the pattern

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yes it was sad but he was going back prison if  he gave up.

This Just In: Fox cancels 'Past Life'

Past Life has taken its last breath. Fox has decided to pull the low-rated (and critically drubbed) drama off the air, effectively canceling it. Original episodes of Kitchen Nightmares will fill the Thursday void beginning next week. Fox says Past Life will return to the schedule at a later date, which is code for “Summer Fridays!”

Will anyone miss it?

Source

Reply 13#13 spratt89's post

Seriously didn't even give this show 3 episodes

The remaining episodes will air from Friday, May 28th 2010

Saint Sarah

Well this was nice episode who would thought one word would trigger a past life regression and it was interesting back story but why did he wait 13 years start back again?.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

I was thinking the same thing and perhaps it must take years to groom them to do his evil crimes but the girl was brave taking the gun from him considering how scared she was

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

i don't think it takes him them years i mean from the episode it made clear target weak kids who had issues of trying please their mentors.

Episode 5

Well this was nice episode but robbery regression was interesting

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Another good episode i liked the way he whispered to his previous life wife were the money was hidden

21 12
Thread