Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x06: Tabula Rasa Discussion **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Here's the thread for this week's episode.  Discuss.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Good episode Noel finally found a purpose in this episode, hiro i always love how he always so happy and Samuel loading a gun with Sylar i mean he really turn him back to a killer.

i hate to say this Heros has official become boring  -we are on 6th episode and i honest don't care what happens next. the only reason I'm watch out respect for fact it has lasted over 3 years.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating 10-21-2009 17:01

I have to agree with you Bala. Heros this season has become a chore to watch.

I kind of figured Sylar would be truned back into a killer once he showed up at the Carnival.

Lets hope this season gets better or I can see the end comming.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating 10-21-2009 17:01

Reply 3#3 carlorica's post

it's such a shame for show go downhill

Reply 4#4 bala's post

They should bring some of the carnival people into the show with a more active roll and as Emma come to terms with her ability i wounder what good can it be used for
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating 10-21-2009 17:02

I wouldn't say I've lost interest this season, but it's nice to finally see where it's heading.  I'm curious as to how the carnival will draw the others to them.

On a side note, I'm a little curious if Lydia's name was given to her by the carnival or if it's her own name, seeing as the song is called "Lydia the Tattooed Lady".

I hope that it gets better cause I wouldn't wont to stop watching now.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating 10-23-2009 23:56

4x07: Strange Attractors **Possible Spoilers**

New episode this week.  Here's the place to talk about it.  Enjoy!

Wow this episode seems so much better and how is Claire going explain it other 2 girls?, i can't believe they killed that guy and now sylar has control of parkman what a way manipulate him letting him take over his body
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating 10-27-2009 11:33

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Great episode Claire's so called normal life is getting more complicated and i am glad that Samuel took care of the police for what they did to Jeremy. Sylar's mental influence over Matt should be fun to watch
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating 10-31-2009 23:33

4x08: Once Upon a Time in Texas **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Here's the thread for this week's episode.  Discuss.

Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

Great episode with a nice trip down memory lane i liked the way Hiro managed to save the love of his life, Charlie with the help of Sylar for a change but was manipulated by Samuel
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating 11-3-2009 17:25

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

yes i found mr bennet love interest rather interesting-i didn't even know she existed . I'm surprised he didn't help bennet tell him who sylar is and what he looked like ?. what a clif-hanger ?
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating 11-3-2009 17:26

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Yes i love the endings they leave you wanting more but i liked the way Hero's double jump back in time so not to screw up time

Well i finally got my new comp and am finally able to get caught up. I neeed to watch this ep but everything is getting better. I love the fact that the carnival is the center for everything.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating 11-3-2009 19:32

I think seeing how much Hiro loved her really touched Sylar maybe even enough that he may have left a certain love intrest of his alive and changed the future a bit. Hmmm.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating 11-3-2009 19:32

4x09: Shadowboxing **Possible Spoilers**

New episode this week.  Discuss.

Well this was interesting episode i mean i love how they keep us hanging i mean i like Claire explained how she was able survive but Becky storyline took a interesting twist when we find out Bennett killed her father and now wants revenge on Claire.

Sylar and Parkman stand-off was great i mean how it ended was great but look promo he will be back
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating 11-10-2009 16:51

It was interesting and I can see them tring to get a story line together. I mean I know the reason Becky wants Claire but why does Sameul???

Sylar and Parkman was also good to see but you are right Bala Sylar is not dead as his body is still out there.

Peter is in for a change I wonder if he will copy Sylars powers again??
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating 11-10-2009 16:51

Quote:
why does Sameul???
I'm sure we will find out out soon i mean we had no idea why he wanted Hiro until last week episode-you know there reveal each bit in pieces to give complete picture.

Thread