Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I finally had a chance to catch up on the episodes - watched 3 yesterday.  I agree, the stand off between Sylar & Parkman was great.  I'm interested to see what happens now that Sylar/Nathan has taken off from the carnival and gone to Peter.  
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

I was wondering how Claire was going to deal with the attack on Gretchen at the slaughterhouse, she gave a good excuse but with the help of Hesam and Sylar takes extreme measures to force Matt to tell him where his body is but Matt gives as good as he got was great

4x10: Brother's Keeper **Possible Spoilers**

Here's the thread for this week's episode.  I'm wiped out but am hoping to watch it tomorrow.  Enjoy then discuss.

Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

Hiro was so stupid i mean after he got film he should demanded Samuel release that Charlie but instead he hands that film to  him. That was one hell bargaining chip he had he would done anything to get that film so he shouldn't handed to him straight away and what he did Saresh was funny.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating 11-18-2009 14:10

Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

Great episode after Tracy lost control of her abilities and froze Claire and her foot snapped off but Tracy face when Claire sat up was priceless and Claire foot on the table when Noah walked in was funny
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating 11-18-2009 14:11

4x11: Thanksgiving **Possible Spoilers**

New episode tonight.  Please discuss it here.

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

I agree - there were some pretty funny moments in this episode.  Now that we know what Samuel's real motives for wanting the especially high level "specials" to join the carnival family it makes me wonder even more how this chapter will play out - especially since it's supposed to be about redemption.

Well I just watched the ep. It is not bad.

I kind of figured Samuel had killed his brother but what a way to do it. Also that guy really opened up Hiro's mind. I wonder if he cured him also???

Sylar is back in his own body but can Nathan and Sylar really be together??

Clair is off to find out what the compass does and has a good friend to be with her.

This season started out slow but is picking up. I now want to find out what is going to happen.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating 11-24-2009 14:41

Reply 2#2 carlorica's post

Well same here i also figured Samuel had killed his brother but i don't think Samuel is going let Charlie go and as soon hiro realise that i think it will sort it out.

can Nathan and Sylar really be together??-well i don't think two people can't occupy same body let see who's stronger ?
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating 11-24-2009 14:41

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Yeah it will be a battle of the wills. I can see a part of an ep dedicated to the two souls battling it out.

Reply 4#4 carlorica's post

we know who will win

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I finally got to watch it at around 6am this morning - I didn't rise early, it was just another insomniac night.  I thought we knew from the last episode that Samuel killed his brother.  Was I just assuming that?  

Carlorica - interesting idea...that Hiro might be cured.  I hadn't thought of that, but would love it to be true.

Nathan/Sylar is just bizarre...and Mama Petrelli is so culpable for whatever happens there.  I know her reasons were well intentioned, but you know what they say about good intentions.  How Peter intends to kill Sylar and have Nathan remain alive is a mystery to me, so that will be interesting to see what happens there.

Noah first Thanksgiving as a single man was funny when Doug past out after Claire slashed her arm, Sylar and Nathan in the same body is bizarre but i don't think Nathan stands a chance against Sylar. The carnival learn the truth about Joseph's murder cant be good for Samuel
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating 11-28-2009 17:35

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yeah, Doug was rather amusing.   What "Sandy" sees in him is beyond me - but the fact he believed he fainted because he accidentally ate a peanut made me laugh.  Maybe it's because he IS so dull (and uncomplicated compared to her life with Noah) that she likes him.  

I wonder what the fall out will be at the carnival now that they know.

4x12: The Fifth Stage **Possible Spoilers**

Another new episode tonight.  Watch it & discuss here.

So, what are your thoughts on Nathan?  Also, what do you think of Claire's decision to spend the weekend at the carnival...as well as Samuel's speech about making a real home for them all?  I'm interested in to hear what others think.

Well it was interesting...
Nathan is gone for good.
Peter had a chance to kill Sylar and let him go.

Samuel has a evil plan in the works but I am not totally sure what it is and how they will stop him.

Claire is just being dumb and being lured by a master deceiver

Can't wait to see what happens next..
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 interesting points. thanks for particip 12-2-2009 11:35

Reply 3#3 carlorica's post

yes i kind of agree Claire is being manipulated by Samuel he allowed that man to hit him so Claire could see he was defensive-less and she has no idea what Samuel power is , from what i can see from Clare's perspective is that she think he has no powers.

Peter think Nathan was inside him  so he couldn't kill his brother but as you pointed he's gone so i don't think he will have a problem now..

Mr Bennett shouldn't told women about her wiping her memory.  now he can persue her and she seems like a good women.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 interesting points. thanks for participa 12-3-2009 17:26

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Yeah I agree Bennett and the new women is a nice touch. It also makes me wonder if Bennett will go find Peters mother and tell her about Samuel?

Reply 5#5 carlorica's post

you would think that peters mother already knows about Samuel because doesn't she get vision of the future?.

Thread