Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I really hate Peter , who does that guy think he is trying to save Sylar i mean Matt did right think and Peter had go and ruin it
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 Thanks for participating 1-31-2010 10:48
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 Thanks for participating 1-31-2010 10:48

Reply 94#94 codebreaker's post

Yes that was a good episode i almost felt sorry for Sylar

I did feel sorry for Sylar. I mean, yeah.. he was a killer. But he has expressed an interest in stopping his old ways with help? I think that Matt should have tried harder to help him. He could have been a very good guy.

But, with Peter's vision of the future it's likely that he will wake Sylar up and somehow try and help him supress his powers, as Matt should have.

As for Claire, I don't think I like the fact that she's falling for Gretchen either. I don't know, I guess I'm just not too keen on the idea of her being into girls?

Samuel is now my most hated character on this show. How could he get that man to kill Lydia? I thought he loved Lydia and wanted to protect her. I loved Lydia. Ugh, what a jerk.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 Thanks for participating 1-31-2010 10:45
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 Thanks for participating 1-31-2010 10:45

Reply 96#96 dannixx's post

He didn't kill Lydia the other guy did.

Yeah, but it was Samuel's orders.

Reply 98#98 dannixx's post

Well your right she was plotting against  him and he decided to kill two birds with one stone
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 Thanks for participating 1-31-2010 10:46
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 Thanks for participating 1-31-2010 10:46

Reply 7#7 bala's post

In a previous season Peter saw the future for how it could have been with Sylar as a good guy, if i'm not wrong, even without powers. I think Peter could never just let it be. He is a saviour...

Reply 8#8 kellemanske's post

Well the future is always changing that future doesn't exist

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I know, but still....

Reply 10#10 kellemanske's post

Are you telling me you still have hopes that Sylar will turn out good after all he's done?

Reply 11#11 bala's post

why not? It's fiction, maybe it will be a good end for the all time villain

4x18: The Wall **SPOILER ALERT**

New thread for the new episode this week.  Go wild.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

This was a great episode I really like how they reveal more about Bennet past and what a way to end the episode with them buried underground.

This would of been a great episode to do a quiz on, we haven't had a heroes quiz in a long time.

Anyway back to the episode it was nice to actually see Peter and Sylar work together, he does seem very remorseful about  what he did to Nathan now we just have  to wait and see what going happen in the season finale next week.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 Thanks for participating 2-3-2010 13:11
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 Thanks for participating 2-3-2010 13:11

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I have to agree with you about Sylar. He turning into a good guy and he likes it.

I am glad he and peter are working together and it will make for a good season finale.

Bennets past shows that he is out to get the special people because they killed his wife.

Clair also showed guts to stick up to Samuel even though she saw Bennets past. She is still going to place a key role yet.

Can't wait until the last ep for the season.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 Thanks for participating 2-3-2010 13:11
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 Thanks for participating 2-3-2010 13:11

Reply 2#2 bala's post

you see, Sylar can be a good guy, I'm not that naive
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 Thanks for participating 2-3-2010 13:12
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 Thanks for participating 2-3-2010 13:12

Reply 4#4 kellemanske's post

I didn't say you were naive but in  the long run i don't know.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

since it's about the end of the season... maybe for now he is

Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

Another great episode seeing what happened to Noah's first wife explains why he went after them and it should be interesting to see how or who rescues Noah and Claire
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 Thanks for participating 2-3-2010 13:12
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 Thanks for participating 2-3-2010 13:12

4x19- Brave New World *SPOILER ALERT**

Wow what a great season-finale and trust Clare expose herself and what a way to find out about Charlie, Now everything is about to change .
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 Thanks for putting the thread up. :) 2-9-2010 13:51
  • waterlilybarb Points +5 Thanks for putting the thread up. :) 2-9-2010 13:51

It was a great Ep and ending to the season. Now that the world knows about them and it was Clair to expose them.... WOW!!! Did not see that one coming.

It was cool how Tracy was the one to save Clair and Noah. It was also cool how Hiro was able to save everyone and Stop Samuel from being so powerful.

It will be interesting to see if there is another season. I know it looks like it but will have to see.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 Thanks for participating 2-9-2010 13:52
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 Thanks for participating 2-9-2010 13:52

Thread