32 12
Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

I agree - there were some pretty funny moments in this episode.  Now that we know what Samuel's real motives for wanting the especially high level "specials" to join the carnival family it makes me wonder even more how this chapter will play out - especially since it's supposed to be about redemption.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I finally got to watch it at around 6am this morning - I didn't rise early, it was just another insomniac night.  I thought we knew from the last episode that Samuel killed his brother.  Was I just assuming that?  

Carlorica - interesting idea...that Hiro might be cured.  I hadn't thought of that, but would love it to be true.

Nathan/Sylar is just bizarre...and Mama Petrelli is so culpable for whatever happens there.  I know her reasons were well intentioned, but you know what they say about good intentions.  How Peter intends to kill Sylar and have Nathan remain alive is a mystery to me, so that will be interesting to see what happens there.

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yeah, Doug was rather amusing.   What "Sandy" sees in him is beyond me - but the fact he believed he fainted because he accidentally ate a peanut made me laugh.  Maybe it's because he IS so dull (and uncomplicated compared to her life with Noah) that she likes him.  

I wonder what the fall out will be at the carnival now that they know.

4x12: The Fifth Stage **Possible Spoilers**

Another new episode tonight.  Watch it & discuss here.

So, what are your thoughts on Nathan?  Also, what do you think of Claire's decision to spend the weekend at the carnival...as well as Samuel's speech about making a real home for them all?  I'm interested in to hear what others think.

No new episode this week

Seems the holiday season is upon us once again and our regular viewing schedule is thrown to the wind.  Personally it annoys me, but such is life.  See you back here when we have new epis to discuss.

For any catching up on the season, feel free to post as you do.

4x13: Upon This Rock & 4x14: Let It Bleed **Possible Spoilers**

New episodes tonight! Here is the thread to chat about them.  I missed them on TV, so will be catching them online too, so am looking forward to sharing ideas with you all.

4x15: Close to You **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

New episode tonight.  I still haven't seen last week's 2 episodes, so I'll be back to comment lster this week.  Chat away!

4x16: Pass/Fail **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Here's this week's discussion thread.  I'm still behind in the episodes, but look forward to your comments.

4x17: The Art of Deception **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Another new episode this week.  You know what to do.

Reply 5#5 kellemanske's post

Great to see some activity in here.  Sorry I'm still behind in watching the episodes, so I can't join in the conversation.

4x18: The Wall **SPOILER ALERT**

New thread for the new episode this week.  Go wild.

32 12
Thread