113 123456
Thread
Printable Version

New Show Suggestions Thread (Open for Sep to Oct) Suggestions

New Show Suggestions Thread (Open for Sep to Oct) Suggestions

Rules:

1) Each member can post up to 2 suggestions only each month.
(absolutely no repeat suggestions allowed regardless of when it was previously requested)

2) The suggested show must have more than one season/or 20 episodes to be considered. Exceptions are:
- A new show, that is currently in its first season.
- Specials where a show is well established
- Mini series (TV only)
- Although allowed, it's probably unlikely that older shows, with many seasons, will get loaded; so be wise with your choice

3) When you post the show suggestion(s) post a link to IMDb/Tv.com.
(this is not necessary if the show is already on the tallied list)

4) If a show is updated before they are added to the list you may edit your suggestion for another

Please do not request shows that have not aired yet

Please keep posts to requests only. No discussions in this thread; they will be removed. Keep discussions to PM.

Count of New Show Requests* in Jul/Aug

*these have now gone to admin for consideration and, as always, are subject to availability. Thank you. Last edited by shinny at 9-24-2016 20:12 ]

Reply 8#8 waterlilybarb's post

Open to everyone Barb

** notice **

This thread will be closed shortly for March voting

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Yes, that's correct.

Closed Pending Final Count

Count of New Show Requests updated in post one. This thread will remain closed until March 1st.

Now open to start suggesting shows for April. Please re-read the guidelines in Post One as we had a few omissions due to people not following these. Thanks, Shinny.

Reminder (!) some people are not linking to IMDb or similar for shows not previously requested. They will not be counted. Please read post one carefully.

Reply 34#34 waterlilybarb's post

Hey Barb, I had asked lbjedward the last time to let me now of shows we will never be able to get for those reasons. I'll ask again this time for the latest additions. Tks

Closed for final count which will take place tomorrow. Thank you.

Post one updated with April Show Count. Now open to start suggesting shows for May. Please re-read the guidelines in Post One as we had a few omissions due to people not following these. Thanks, Shinny.

[ Last edited by shinny at 5-1-2010 12:33 ]

My picks White Collar (link already given above) and Drop Dead Diva Counted: Shinny. White Collar has already been added [ Last edited by shinny at 5-30-2010 21:34 ]

Reply 87#87 bala's post

The link has been provided.

Reply 89#89 bala's post

That's his name

Closed pending final count

Post one updated with May Requests Count. The thread will reopen on Tuesday June 1st for June suggestions.

Hi All, I will close this thread on Monday 28th to do the final count. Tks, Shinny

Post one updated with June Requests Count. Open for July requests

113 123456
Thread