Thread
Printable Version

Parenthood Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Parenthood Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Parenthood Season 1-6 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 21:38 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Great start to season unfortunately first episode covered too many story-lines to actually keep focus on, they should of introduced them a lot more slowly . However it does seem like this show trying to copy Brothers & Sister vibe. If this is as successful as that show i would be happy

I like this show... I like the time slot too because it doesn't conflict with any of the current shows that I already watch... I hope this show does well... Great casting.. they can pull off being a family with different problems

Episode 2

Well this was ok episode but still hasn't hooked me guess it will take a few more episode before i know whether i like it.The story lines are good but none of them are really interesting except for a secret kid story-line.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

The so called cat fight at the auction i thought was great

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

I have feeling we haven't seen last of her and i think she has every right to concerned that women is a threat.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I agree.

This quickly appears to be similar to 'Brothers and Sisters' with a bit more of the storyline about their children.

Reply 8#8 slade01's post

Yes also No-one died in the first episode unlike Brothers and Sisters.

Episode 3

Well not much happen, teaching your kid to swim is one thing but throwing her in deep end made her look like bad mother but she did manage to learn how swim at the end. I figured max would get into that school. Still this show need more drama keep me interested. i understand it's a family show but there really no suspense in these episode. The secret kid is only bombshell in the show.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

She did look like a bad mother and showing of with her entrance didn't help but i did like the family get together at the pool

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yeah she is a great swimmer she expect her child to be as good as her

Episode 4

Well this was a funny episode to say the least but i feel like this show lacking something that would make it great.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

I felt sorry for the kid who spends a lot of time in the bathroom and everyone wanting to talk to him

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

yes i felt bad for him but do you find this show interesting?

Reply 15#15 bala's post

It is only the run of the mill let hope it gets better

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

i thought bring boyfriend to meet her dad was nice way end the episodes

Episode 5

Well I have to give credit to teenager who used her mother's English paper and summited as her own but it look the teacher like the mum. It will be interesting how that turns out.

This show is become more watchable as the episode go on which is good thing, if you want watch simple show with hardly any drama this show is for you.   

i do find the ending to these episodes rather annoying .

I did find hati boyfriend excuse to make up with her rather amusing . There no way a teenage boy would ever say something as girly as that unless he wanted get into her pants. She really feel for it .

Reply 18#18 bala's post

It was nice to see the couple trespassing at the swimming pool because see is a bit uptight and Max eventually catching the ball was great

Episode 6

Well i don't want to talk about faking in bed because i think that got worst thing to find out from your wife, she had no right talk to stranger about that and what his sister said about it was even more distrubing..

I have feeling max behaviour coach cause some problems with that family

Reply 20#20 bala's post

oh men really have to get over the whole faking it thing.  believe me when it isn't faked and the big O happens all is good but when it doesn't men really do freak out and make the woman feel bad.  so faking happens and it doesn't mean that we didn't enjoy it just just means it didn't happen.  

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Thread