Thread
Printable Version

Parenthood Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I'll Be Right Here

Who would of thought that Max would win the school election but i am so happy for him and so much for good news about the Cancer but lying to Hattie that she was ok was reasonable,  i just hope when she finds out she wouldn't be mad. The moving in with her boyfriend did seem rather rushed .

[ Last edited by bala at 10-24-2012 17:40 ]

One More Weekend With You

Well talk about bad time to have a sleepover for Christina but her husband get weed to make her feel better was nice. The other daughter trying to run away was rather adorable.

You Can't Always Get What You Want

Hank dragging her into his family mess is so wrong this guy is certainly in love with Sarah and she knows it but she is making herself available for him certainly give her financier the wrong message

4x06 I'll Be Right Here

I first thought Max's speech was terrible but talking about his illness was a surprise and Kristina asking about Max when she came around was nice especially when he won but having to have more treatment was unfortunate

4x07 Together

It's sad that Kristina's mother couldn't come and visit and so much for Amber and Ryan taking it slow but what is Zeek worried about, I hope Amy don't break Drew's heart again and the treatment cardigan was a nice gesture as it had been used seven times before

4x08 One More Weekend With You

Poor Sydney feeling neglected but packing her suit case was amusing and the weed for Kristina was a good idea but Max being allowed to get away with everything because of his Asperger's is getting tiresome

4x09 You Can't Always Get What You Want

Kristina's reason for why she wanted Max to go to the dance does make you think about how much time you have left especially when you are ill but seeing them practice dance was nice

Trouble in Candyland

Well i am not surprised he is mad at her but him breaking up with her was right thing to do but Sarah really has think carefully about the choices she's making because it really was Hank's problem not hers.

4x10 Trouble in Candyland

Crosby and Adam entering into a legal battle to save the Luncheonette was interesting but why Crosby allowed the artist to keep parking in the wrong place and pissing in the alley knowing she was on a warpath was ridiculous and what did Sarah think would happen when she cancelled the date with Mark to help Hank with his family problems

4x11 What To My Wondering Eyes

Adam watching Kristina's farewell speach to the children was sad but glad he didn't need to show them this close to christmas and Zeek's speech to the kids about Santa was nice

Keep on Rowing

I had a feeling when Jasmine told Crosby her mother lost her job she would move in .

4x12 Keep on Rowing

Kristina shaving her was dramatic and sad but Adam's reaction didn't help and what happened in the butchers was predictable, I had a feeling buying the wig wouldn't go down well but the date night to make up was a nice idea

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

I'm liking this season, but I really don't like the pairing of Sarah with Ray Romano's character.  He's fine as someone to work for, but any time they even kiss it makes me cringe.  I want her to get back with Mark.  

The storyline of Kristina's cancer is a good one.  I got a kick out of Adam trying to get her a wig, especially the one he chose saying it looked just like her hair - while his sister was telling him to let Kristina pick one out herself (a failed attempt at telling him his choice sucked). lol

Not sure if anyone has seen the new episode, so I won't post about in case I post spoilers.  It was a good episode, with some real dramatic moments and some moments that just made me LOL.  It's the combination of the drama with humour that makes me love this show.  Life is so rarely completely somber or hilarious.  Humour is often found in the most unlikely places, and I like that the show reflects that.  The writing, as well as the acting, is very well done.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread