Thread
Printable Version

Parenthood Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

I liked the way Sarah debated whether she should go out with Amber's teacher and then fills in his paper and Max working with the young behavioral aide should be interesting

Episode 7

Well this was a nice episode but i am glad he got time at end away from his family

Reply 23#23 bala's post

That was a nice moment with Hattie and her dad were at the park when he explained that the park was all down to her mother

Episode 8

Another good episode Julia and Joel worry that Sydney also suffers from Asperger's just like Max but it turns out she's gifted was nice surprise. It's amazing how parent get jealous of other kids just because there slightly better than their kids.

Amber's ex-boyfriend Damien in the shower great opening for this episode but Amber realise he's not exactly right guy was great.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

The shower seen was funny but considering they are in their grandparents house why would you risk it or at least lock the door

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

yes it was funny but i think the lock was broken

Episode 9

Well another good episode-dad finding out Hatty bought a bra from Victoria secrets collection was funny when he was thinking it was his wife .

Jabar not able to take a dump at stranger toilet was also amusing

As for the poem i not even touch that

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I thought when Hatty took her bra off because her father didn't want her to go out in it was great but a typical teenagers response

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Yes it was but do you think he was overacting to the bra ?

Episode 10

Haddie breaks up with her boyfriend and it seems Amber going take her place

Reply 32#32 bala's post

I'm not surprised that Haddie dumped her boyfriend when he starts pressuring her into having sex but Haddie going to Amber for advice was surprise and how great was Jabbar playing football

Episode 11

Amber should keep her mouth shut instead of telling Haddie what happen. . She should of known better

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Amber should feels guilty about betraying Haddie but Crosb thinking about getting a place so he had somewhere for the piano was mad

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Why should she feel guilty it's not like he cheated on Haddie-they broke up. . Crosby and piano was funny because we never thought he was a piano player .

Reply 36#36 bala's post

I think family are more important and if she fancied him she should of asked Haddie if it's OK

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Well you see it wasn't done on purpose from what i gather it just happens in the moment . If she gone after him on purpose than your right but in pervious episode she was just talking to him.

Good show!  My hubby and I watch it...we can relate to the Max storyline since my step daughter has Asperger’s Syndrome as well.  She doesn't talk as much as Max, but there are many other similarities.  They've done very well with that storyline.

Episode 12

it tough being a parent when your cousin daughter create problem for your daughter and Amber taking easy way out and not going seem wrong.

Reply 40#40 bala's post

That is so unfair that Amber is the one everyone is picking on when it takes two to tango as they say and it's a good job Max and family won

Thread