Thread
Printable Version

Parenthood Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Amazing Andy And His Wonderful World Of Bugs

What is Crosby doing?  

Reply 57#57 bala's post

It's wrong for him to be cheating...but I really can't stand Jasmine anymore either!! (luckily it's just a tv show!) It was wrong for her to take their first argument and run away, just as it was wrong for Crosby to cheat with Gaby -- however, I really like Crosby and Gaby's chemistry together. I wonder how this is going to work itself out...hopefully it wont' end up hurting Jabbar!

LMAO at the scene with Julia and Joel being caught by Kristina!

Great cameo appearance by Michael Emerson (of Lost fame)!!

Reply 58#58 studiojek's post

That text message didn't help either

I agree it's not right but she not used Crosby stand up to her

Reply 59#59 bala's post

Ha, yes, the text was funny too!

And, yes, she's not used to him standing up to her - but she's acting like a real child the way she's dealing with it. If she bolts the first time they have a real argument, that's not a very good sign for the future.

Reply 57#57 bala's post

Kristina and Adam not realising that Amazing Andy also suffers with Aspergers was interesting and Julia and Joel working on adding to the family was amusing but Crosby cheating with Gaby was a surprise

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

I wish they hadn't had Crosby and Gaby hook up, would have been a much better storyline in my opinion if they had Crosby do the adult thing, for ONCE, and tell Jasmine he was having feelings for Gaby. He has a son to think of -- Jasmine could take him away and Crosby may never see him again.

Reply 62#62 studiojek's post

Well Crosby felt rejected and Gabby was there for him but he did go jasmine she said she needed to think about it   . She made sound like it's over between them

Reply 63#63 bala's post

Yes, but they are still officially together and engaged. I would have preferred if he'd done the responsible thing for once and dealt with it like an adult and not just hopped into bed.

I do happen to prefer Gaby and Crosby to Crosby and Jasmine however!

Reply 64#64 studiojek's post

But he not exactly an adult is he, he try to be but he's a guy at end of the day

Reply 65#65 bala's post

Ehem, not all men would cheat or voluntarily hurt someone like that!

Reply 66#66 studiojek's post

Your right but you know the saying it takes two

2x17 Do Not Sleep With Your Autistic Nephew's Therapist

I'm not surprised Crosby paying the price for his mistake and Gaby admitting why see quit was good but Adam and Kristina are now forced to deal with a huge problem that will affect Max's progress

Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

At least Max know his condition

Reply 69#69 bala's post

Explaining to him what he's got should be interesting

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

I just hope he doesn't use that an excuse every time he get into trouble

Liked this episode though, I repeat, I wish Crosby hadn't slept with Gaby and returned to his old ways. As much as he messed up, I really hope Jasmine doesn't take Jabbar away from him.

Also, I don't agree with Zeke about the forcing kids to eat issue, personally. And the scene with him and Millie kissing was, um, kinda icky!

Qualities And Difficulties

Well explaining it to Max seem really difficult but he accept it ok but shame he didn't get chance to ride the roller-coaster . I loved the scene where  Joel tells his wife he will never cheat on her

Reply 73#73 bala's post

Yeah, that was a sweet scene.

While I really feel Crosby screwed up, I feel badly for him and hope he works things out - if not with Jasmine, at least with Adam.

Yay for Sarah and her writing talent!

Reply 74#74 studiojek's post

Yeah but i do feel that she doesn't appreciate him much

Reply 75#75 bala's post

Yeah, I don't like him and Jasmine together, they're not right. But hopefully for Jabbar's sake they can at least stay friends, at least in the future!

Thread