Thread
Printable Version

Parenthood Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 93#93 bala's post

Max 's behavior in the hospital was incredible and most of them controlling their frustration was brilliant but Grace and Julia was amusing, Adam finding the pregnancy test and getting the wrong idea was great

Parenthood Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres September 13, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

Sneak peek

3x01 I Don't Want to Do This Without You

Julia becomes frustrated with the adoption process and dreams up a bizarre scenario with the coffee girl will be interesting and the way Crosby's special friend introduced herself to Jabbar was amusing but Hattie getting drunk and Alex getting arrested was unfortunate

3x02 Hey, If You're Not Using That Baby...

Mark hiding under the bed from Sarah's dad was amusing and what a way for Hattie to find out about Alex and the attempted armed robbery but watching Max in the playground alone was sad, Julia asking the coffee girl about adopting her baby was far to early

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well i had feeling Alex arrested open up another story-line he knew it was bad idea but he didn't want disappoint his girlfriend now he's paying the price.

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yeah i love how he hide under the bed and max finally made friends thank jabar

So far I'm liking this season, though is it me or is Christina even more annoying/control freak this season?! And Haddie too - it's like the Braverman blondes are a little crazy this year =)

3x03 Step Right Up

Amber ringing her mother because of the noise in the kitchen was priceless but the way Drew was trying to ask Amy looked uncomfortable

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

So I guess this means Amber's going to be moving back in?

Yeah, poor Drew - but it looks like it worked!

3x04 Clear Skies from Here on Out

You just knew they would make fun of Zeek when he lands his first commercial for erectile dysfunction and Drew's first date with Amy was never going to go as planned but her knocking his window was nice and the Jabbar and Max situation would be any parents nightmare

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yeah, the Jabbar and Max situation wasn't an easy one - poor Max =(

I also felt badly for Haddie, getting broken up with like that. I guess the writers felt it was time to spice things up with new love interests for her, ha!

3x05 Nora

Great episode with Amber getting through to Max and helping him mend his friendship with Jabbar but Adam was amusing in his new clothes and the way Crosby came through for Kristina after the row was nice

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-1-2011 06:14  
Amber ringing her mother because of the noise in the kitchen was priceless but the way Drew was trying to ask Amy looked uncomfortable
Well i think this was Drew first girlfriend so it makes sense it was nervous but getting Amber to drive them wasn't the best idea.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-9-2011 09:22  
You just knew they would make fun of Zeek when he lands his first commercial for erectile dysfunction and Drew's first date with Amy was never going to go as planned but her knocking his window was ni ...
Well i liked how Drew managed to get back in her good graces by just being honest and you could tell she like how honest she was because that's what girls want an insecure guy so they can fix. . The jabar situation was a nightmare i can't believe the situation got so far out of hand.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-15-2011 20:10  
Great episode with Amber getting through to Max and helping him mend his friendship with Jabbar but Adam was amusing in his new clothes and the way Crosby came through for Kristina after the row was n ...
That's what family are for you fight as much as you liked but when you need them they will have your back. I like Amber taught MAX about difference between a fake apology and a real one but using that video was amusing . When he asked what he was sorry about

Tales From The Luncheonette

I think it's big mistake giving him money for rehab . Adam getting excited Ce-Lo Green coming to the studio you just knew it wouldn't be great first time around but second was better. Amber and drew finding out about their dad should make for an interesting next episode.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Adam getting excited with Ce-Lo Green just showed he was out of his depth in the new business but the back story with Amy and Drew was great but taking advice from Amber was amusing

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I definitely agree - giving Seth that money is going to be a huge mistake in the end..Amber seemed pretty convinced of it at the end,too.

Really glad the Luncheonette's first client was a success - I was worrying that the new baby/new job/new client etc. would be too much for Adam and Cristina but they seem ok - just tired, normal new baby/job stuff! Nora's adorable! (though, again, I found Haddie's reaction to Cristina not reading her essay overly dramatic. She's a teenager now and can understand how hard her mom's working).

Go Joel for standing up to Zeke LOL!

Thread