Thread
Printable Version

Parenthood Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

Yeah after all of that they ended the episode on a sad note but Joel being happy about his swimmers was funny when daughter thought he talking about fish

Reply 83#83 studiojek's post

I didn't know what make of this episode since i felt that Amber was over react to the whole situation 1000 student go through what she's going not getting a place in college but they figure it out eventually. She needs to look at her options.

Reply 86#86 studiojek's post

Yes it's quite normal but this type of behaviour i would expect Hatty rather than Amber i always felt that Amber could roll with whatever life throws at her.

Slipping Away

Well Amber is heading for trouble. Crosby is really pulling all the stops and i hope it works. Adam reaction was typical for any father i would feel so upset if she was my daughter but accidental dial there parent in the car was amusing.

Reply 90#90 codebreaker's post

Next weeks the season finale

Hard Times Come Again No More

A very good and emotional season finale i loved if this doesn't get renewed this could act as a series final.

Reply 94#94 studiojek's post

Parenthood's executive producer Jason Katims has revealed that he is "cautiously optimistic" that the show will be renewed.

The second season of the NBC series came to a close last night and Katims told TV Line that he hopes the network will decide to order more episodes.

"I'm cautiously optimistic," he said. "We've made the episodes as good as we possibly could. There's nothing we can do except hope for the best."

Katims added that NBC's president Robert Greenblatt is a "supporter" of the show.

"He has been very positive," he said. "The feedback we've been getting from everyone continues to get stronger and stronger, so I think that's a good sign as well. It's all positive, but we just don't know yet."

Source

Sneak peek

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well i had feeling Alex arrested open up another story-line he knew it was bad idea but he didn't want disappoint his girlfriend now he's paying the price.

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yeah i love how he hide under the bed and max finally made friends thank jabar

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-1-2011 06:14  
Amber ringing her mother because of the noise in the kitchen was priceless but the way Drew was trying to ask Amy looked uncomfortable
Well i think this was Drew first girlfriend so it makes sense it was nervous but getting Amber to drive them wasn't the best idea.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-9-2011 09:22  
You just knew they would make fun of Zeek when he lands his first commercial for erectile dysfunction and Drew's first date with Amy was never going to go as planned but her knocking his window was ni ...
Well i liked how Drew managed to get back in her good graces by just being honest and you could tell she like how honest she was because that's what girls want an insecure guy so they can fix. . The jabar situation was a nightmare i can't believe the situation got so far out of hand.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-15-2011 20:10  
Great episode with Amber getting through to Max and helping him mend his friendship with Jabbar but Adam was amusing in his new clothes and the way Crosby came through for Kristina after the row was n ...
That's what family are for you fight as much as you liked but when you need them they will have your back. I like Amber taught MAX about difference between a fake apology and a real one but using that video was amusing . When he asked what he was sorry about

Tales From The Luncheonette

I think it's big mistake giving him money for rehab . Adam getting excited Ce-Lo Green coming to the studio you just knew it wouldn't be great first time around but second was better. Amber and drew finding out about their dad should make for an interesting next episode.

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

look like we are still 2 episode behind

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

That's great

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-14-2011 14:20  
Amber giving up her new place for her dad was nice but I'm gad she told him she was only doing it for her mother and Zeek lying about the babysitting so he could got to the party was amusing, it looks ...
Finally managed to catch up with this series and it was nice episode i am glad they didn't drag it out too long with him leaving and the birthday cards was a great way to end the episode. There's something about this show makes you feel good about it.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yeah it's interesting to see consequence of parenting where you let your child wins all the time. Man i getting all these useful lessons even before i have a kid .The story between Rachel and Adam was pretty predictable but i am glad he stop it it would been a lot worse if he kissed her back but he put a stop to it. I feel bad for Adam because he was just trying to be a good guy and now looking at promo for next week his wife is upset and way she reacted.

Mr. Honesty

Adam really shouldn't her about the kiss he just made it worse bring honest first time but lying to her about firing her second time was bound to get him in trouble.

Reply 34#34 studiojek's post

Well i blame Joel he made himself a target by going to see him it gave them the idea ask for money. I am glad they said no.

Thread