Thread
Printable Version

Parenthood Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 43#43 bala's post

Crosby was very unprofessional with the musician but her getting a trapped nerve in the hand was interesting and Crosby being frustrated over the magazine cover was predictable

Reply 45#45 bala's post

It looks like Zoe is beginning to change her mind about giving up her baby for adoption and Jasmine looked jealous of Lily but Zeek receives bad news from his doctor was sad

Reply 47#47 bala's post

I hope Amber kissing Bob don't spoil the new job but she did look uncomfortable the following day and the panic over the flowers was amusing, the way Crosby handled the Jasmine was great and house warming gift was unusual

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-19-2012 19:28 ]

3x16 Tough Love

You can understand why Max tries to use his Asperger's as an excuse to get out of P.E. when nobody will pass him the ball and i thought if Julia keeps getting involved in Zoe's life she might loose her for good but Kristina spoiling Amber and Bob weekend business trip together was a surprise

Reply 55#55 studiojek's post

You have to feel sorry for Julia and Joel after the emotional rollercoaster ride that adopting a child has put them through

Reply 58#58 bala's post

Julia and Joel going straight back in to adoption was a surprise and I'm glad Crosby and Adam made up at the wedding which was great

Parenthood Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres September 11, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

4x01 Family Portrait

Adam throwing the band out for what happened to Amber I found amusing and Haddie's patients being pushed to the limit by Max was interesting

4x02 Left Field

Making fun of Adam's funky town was priceless and that must be hard for Drew breaking up with Amy his first love, Julia staying outside school all day was impressive and lets hope Victor comes out of his shell, I'm glad Adam realised Kristina was unhappy when she tried to put a brave face on after the doctors

4x03 Everything Is Not Okay

Hank having a me day rather than doing the wedding photos was bizarre and I cant believe Zeek was driving the kids without renewing his licence but getting arrested in front of the kids was over the top and what a difference Kristina's second opinion doctor was with her taking the time to read her notes but what the other patient said made you think twice about him

4x04 The Talk

The way Jasmine explained to Jabbar about what he heard at the recording studio was great and Zeek worried about his watering system was amusing

4x05 There's Something I Need To Tell You

With Hattie coming home unexpected they had to let the whole family know which was sad and so glad Victor didn't make a fool of himself in front of everyone

Thread