Thread
Printable Version

Apply for converting forum points to VIP pts

Can you convert 100 of my points please. Thanks Replied by lbjedward: Done!

Could you convert all my points please? Replied by lbjedward: Done!

Please convert 125 points please Replied by lbjedward: Done!
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

please convert all of my points Replied by lbjedward: you should have some forum pts first.
SUPERNATURAL BEST TV SERIES EVER!!!!

Hi! Can you please convert 200 of my points. Thanks Replied by lbjedward: Done!
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

HI! Could you please convert 250 of my points? Thanks! Replied by lbjedward: Done!

Please convert 120 points please Replied by lbjedward: Done!
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Hi Ibjedward!! Can you please convert 150 points. Thanks Replied by lbjedward: Done!
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

Please convert 120 points Thanks Replied by lbjedward: Done!

HI ibj: Please convert 150 pts for me. as always thank you. Replied by lbjedward: Done!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Please convert all my points thanks! Replied by lbjedward: Done!

Please convert all my points thanks!

Can you please convert my 34 points to vip points. thanks Replied by lbjedward: Done!

vip points

Please convert all my points to VIP points.

treasure points to forum points

Help! I tried to convert my treasure points to forum points, but the message says 'invalid password". I know that I am entering the correct password and I tried several times.

Reply 115#115 sove4kenne's post

I have never had a problem so I cant help but as for the password which is remembered so I don't have to enter it

convert points

I finally succeeded in converting my G to points, so please now convert all my forum points (40) to VIPTV points! Thanks

convert 150 points for me please. Thank you. [ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 5-30-2012 06:24 ] Replied by lbjedward: Done!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Please convert 500 Points please Replied by lbjedward: Done!

Please can you convert all my points. Thanks! Replied by lbjedward: Done!

Thread