32 12
Thread
Printable Version

Apply for converting forum points to VIP pts

Please convert 16,000 points for me. Thanks [ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-6-2016 08:11 ]

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

I'm guessing your busy as it's been six months since my last request but lets hope we get it for Christmas

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 17-1-2016 11:55 Please convert 16,000 points for me. Thanks

Who would of thought my request for points would depreciate so much in the time it's taking to get them converted as back in January I could of watched 8,000 episodes and now that has dropped to about 5,333 
[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-26-2016 12:07 ]

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 18-7-2016 19:55 I'm guessing your busy as it's been six months since my last request but lets hope we get it for Christmas
So we missed Christmas and the New Year and in 17 days it will be a whole year but I'm guessing the new site has kept you too busy to bother with use

Reply 214#214 bala's post

17 days

Reply 216#216 bala's post

Thanks for the support but it's not necessary and the only reason I'm still posting is it's my own personal viewing history which allows me to keep track of what I'm behind on even if it's two or more seasons

Reply 220#220 lbjedward's post

About time as it's taken 554 days for a response and has forced me to be absent for 188 days in protest but thanks for the apology

Please convert 4,920 points for me. Thanks

PS
Lets see how long it takes this time

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 24-7-2017 17:22 Please convert 4,920 points for me. Thanks PS Lets see how long it takes this time

Looks like nothing has changed in the last year, so LBJ's apology last time was meaningless as the points request has been ignored again and with VIP's problems the other 20'000 points are waisted.

Reply 223#223 codebreaker's post

It's been over two years since I had requested points to be converted and still nothing so if vip points aren't available then you should offer gift cards, it's a good thing that I have some points if I need them

Three years and counting

Another year gone and still waiting for points to be converted, let's hope there are some compensation points for the extra long wait

Reply 235#235 spratt89's post

It's been over three years since I've requested the points which I think was the last time he has checked this thread

32 12
Thread