Thread
Printable Version

Justified Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Tiny handcuffed to the bed was funny and the gun draw by the pool was great but the Marshal getting shot by accident he was lucky

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

I think he was glad he took his bullet proof vest when he left the office

Episode 4

Well never mess with a dentist but what a sad end for the guy I really wanted Ray to save him. . he hide for 5 years all it took one annoying arrogant jerk to provoke him exposed

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I thought what the dentist did after he abused them was great but sacrificing himself to save the girl was sad

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Yes it was great but if he controlled his temper none of it would happen he would been save. i thought it nice to see him try to protect her

Reply 25#25 bala's post

3rd episode was great...but I thought the 2nd epi following a phenomenal premiere was weak.

Episode 5

Well we meet Rayland parents and there really were bunch of amusing people to say the least.

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Raylan's dad was a real character but knew how to handle himself

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Yes you can see where he got his fighting and confidence

Episode 6

Well that women was rather calculative but she did get caught. Rayland really has a way with people doesn't he.

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I liked Raylan's what if you were holding a gun when he was but the wife was very manipulative

When will we get this show on here so the gunmen were after Rayland not his girlfriend. . i didn't figure other cop was involved

Reply 32#32 bala's post

The apparent hit on Ava i thought she may not have been their actual target but the cop was a shock

Renewed

FX has picked up Justified for a second season.

The show, which stars Timothy Olyphant as Raylan Givens, is based on novels by crime writer Elmore Leonard.

John Landgraf, president and general manager of FX, has now announced that the network has ordered 13 further episodes of the programme.

"We are very excited about the tremendous, widespread acclaim that Justified has received from both audiences and television critics," he said.

Source

Blowback

Well who would thought fried chicken would end a hostage situation but the ending with guy getting released from prison seems very interesting.

Reply 35#35 bala's post

If the hostage situation had happened anywhere else Raylan would of shot him before they commandeered somebody else chicken order and how long will it be before Boyd or his father will be back inside

Quote:
how long will it be before Boyd or his father will be back inside
i have feeling they are up to something as team.

Episode 9

Well look like Rayland really doesn't know how have vacation- even when he's not working he get into trouble but he got his hat back

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Good episode they took advantage because he was drunk and obviously realised when he came back for the hat that he was sober but i was impressed at the gun fight Rayland didn't shoot

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Remember he's suspended so i wasn't

Thread