Thread
Printable Version

Justified Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Raylan getting played by the pregnant fugitive was amusing but getting him to put the handcuffs on was a clever move to get his fingerprint and i liked the way  Raylan warned him before the head shot

2x03 The I of the Storm

As soon has that guy brought the cowboy hat you knew he was going to impersonate Raylan to get the pills back

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yeah i thought that was obvious but him thinking he could fool him was stupid but in the end there seem corruption going on this season and it will be interesting to see how he cleans up all of this.

Blood or Money

Well this was a average episode Rayland giving those people a warning.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

It was just a average episode but at least Rachel got her brother-in-law back after he made a violent escape from a halfway house

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well you couldn't blame him missing his kids birthday is big deal so i think he had every right try make it if only that parole officer allowed him to see his kid on his birthday none of this would happend.

Cottonmouth

Well i have to say Boryd was smart using cellphone to finds out there plans on getting rid of him but it almost backfired

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Who would of thought Boyd was smart enough to use his phone to eavesdrop on them but not checking the bag after the phone rang turned out to be the death of them and the taser in the nuts was funny

Blaze of Glory

Well it was rather stupid steal a bill from the evidence locker and take it to the bank but what a consequence with bank robber. I did find it amusing when old man decided run towards plane without his oxygen mask but loved the line about Jaws and oxygen tank.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I'm not surprised he left the tank behind after what happened in Jaws but Raylan punching the bank robber was great and getting the bill back was nice

Save My Love

Winona's blunder could put her behind bars, unless Raylan can weave his way through a federal courthouse locked down over death threats. This was a great episode because you had no idea if they were going to get caught and look like Boyd new boss has plans for him-he really can't get a break he trying to be a good guy yet people want to use him for criminal expertise

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Just taking one note was too good to be true but trying to return it was a lot harder than taking it in the first place and what the judge said about her gym clothes was unusual

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

I found that rather amusing but it makes you wonder what type of men work in the law offices?

Justified' Renewed By FX For A Third Season

Justified has been renewed by FX for a third season. Not much of a surprise, it has been rumored for a few days. The show hit a season low adults 18-49 rating last week, but that was still well above the ratings of the now cancelled Lights Out and Terriers from earlier this season.

Source

Reply 22#22 spratt89's post

Good news i like this show but this season 2 hasn't been good.

The Spoil

Well Rayland really can't get away from this family and boyd has bitten more than he can chew

Reply 24#24 bala's post

The Bennett clan seam to be taking over the control of their town but the female snippier was over kill

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Yes there only one way get rid of them for Rayland shoot all of them

Reply 26#26 bala's post

I don't know why he allowed him to whip his ass

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Can he fight unless i mistaken his only skill is with a gun ?

Thread